What do Women Want Most?

What this woman wants most is to be acknowledged as a viable, intelligent human being. I am NOT invisible. I DO have feelings. I AM intelligent. Actually I am extremely good at solving problematic situations.

See Me. I am a human being. I have intelligence. I can use that intelligence to see the outcome of actions, thus selecting the correct *road* to take.

When I saw "Sir Gawain" I immediately thought "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight", which I've always loved. I know it's totally off-topic, but these are the points I get from that story:

1. Sin is insidious - you are always doing it in one way or another, even when you think you are "being good". There is always something a bit impure about your motives. It's like T.S. Eliot wrote about "...the shame of motives late revealed, and the awareness of things done to others' harm which once you took tor exercise of virtue." Gawain thinks he is "exercising virtue" when he pushes the temptress away, little knowing that that is not what the test was about.
  2. The paramount importance of grace: Gawain's escape from death is by grace alone. His sins should have condemned him to death, but he is nevertheless spared to make use of what he has learned and to become a better knight.
  3. Most importantly we are all in the same boat: Gawain returns to his friends in shame, but when he tells his story they see themselves in his place. When he wears the green sash as a mark of his disgrace, they do the same.