Longtime lurker, First time caller

SilentOne

Hello.

Like I said in the title, I've lurked around here quite a bit already. I don't remember how long ago I first came; let's call it months. I've considered creating an account and posting a few times since then and finally did tonight in order to make a comment on another thread that I still wanted to say a while later. I'm a lifelong church member and don't really know what else to say here.

Just now, SilentOne said:

Hello.

Like I said in the title, I've lurked around here quite a bit already. I don't remember how long ago I first came; let's call it months. I've considered creating an account and posting a few times since then and finally did tonight in order to make a comment on another thread that I still wanted to say a while later. I'm a lifelong church member and don't really know what else to say here.

welcome welcome :)

8 hours ago, SilentOne said:

Hello.

Welcome. Wow image file already, good for you!

Thanks for all the nice welcomes.

7 hours ago, NeedleinA said:

Welcome. Wow image file already, good for you!

Well, I already had this made for another account where I use this same name and I find it helpful to have a "face" of some sort when being social online.

Guest MormonGator
17 hours ago, SilentOne said:

don't really know what else to say here.

I don't know what to say either but it never stops me! 

Welcome to the forum! ! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2016 at 3:52 PM, anatess2 said:

I wanna make a guess... You listen to talk radio...

WELCOME!

Now, I gotta go look for your post... I'm intrigued.

Not so much lately, actually.

And the post that drove me to create the account was a pretty silly joke, so probably wasn't really worth the effort to search out. I usually feel like my substantive points are so obvious that if I wait around somebody else is sure to mention it.

21 hours ago, SilentOne said:

Not so much lately, actually.

And the post that drove me to create the account was a pretty silly joke, so probably wasn't really worth the effort to search out. I usually feel like my substantive points are so obvious that if I wait around somebody else is sure to mention it.

Don't let that stop you.  Even if somebody already said it, you saying it in your own words provide validation to the point of view.  A lot of times, I say something and nobody else is saying the same thing so I wonder if I had a moment of stupidity.  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

@anatess2 Now I feel bad.  You'd be feeling much more confident if I could just figure out how to get "auto-like" to work.  :D

@SilentOne  Don't be afraid of repeating what others say here. The forums generally move fast enough that whoever reads your post probably didn't see the other one anyway.  :cool: