Best Clean Comedy Routine Ever!

Sunday21

On 7/14/2016 at 8:45 AM, Sunday21 said:

The Devil made me do it!

If by Devil, we mean slick marketing campaigns and wonderful photography of things we don't need but think we do...

...well my wife's 50 pairs of shoes have me convinced she is possessed by the Devil :D  

Guest MormonGator

@Sunday21-if you like clean comedy try Brian Reagan. Very funny! 

My comedy tastes go for dry and sarcastic. Not dirty, mind you-but very deadpan. Think Stephen Wright or Mitch Helberg. 

Guest MormonGator
5 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

Thanks for tip!

Anytime. Hedberg is PG-13 to R rated, so he might not be for everyones tastes, but he really is hilarious. 

I assume people here know about Brian Regan, but if not, he's clean. His goofy humor took me a bit to get used to, but I love him now.

Also, in case you haven't thought of it: A great way to get clean comedy is Pandora. Set your account to screen out explicit content on the Pandora website. There are comedy channels, or you can just enter a comedian's name.

One of my favorite discoveries using this Pandora method is Paul F. Tomkins, although he does throw in a swear now and then.

3 hours ago, MormonGator said:

@Sunday21-if you like clean comedy try Brian Reagan. Very funny! 

My comedy tastes go for dry and sarcastic. Not dirty, mind you-but very deadpan. Think Stephen Wright or Mitch Helberg. 

I don't know those 2 guys but I recently found out I have this love for good satire.