Non-church life is so good. What shall i do?

Ulder

On 8/2/2016 at 6:38 AM, askandanswer said:

Why on earth not? Sounds like you are working under a false assumption here. I can't see why the women you currently seem to be having success with can't be LDS women, and why the new friends you are making can't be LDS friends.

For many of us, they're simply not there; looking around Sacrament Meeting last Sunday, there were no single women at all between 18-65.  same situation at every ward/branch within 30 miles in any direction.

How much time was spent fasting and praying to find the absolute worst possible forum software in terms of timing out during posting, multi-posting and failing to quote properly on replies?  Never had this problem with phpBB or any of the others.

Edited by NightSG
Multi-post, yet again.

On 8/2/2016 at 2:49 AM, Ulder said:

I have never had much friends or much luck with women. But the past six months all that has changed!

I´m having the time of my life and i feel more confident. But this of course distacts me from church. The fact that i work nightshift and often misses church doesn't help.

I can't have both! At the moment i really favor the non-church life. I feel like i "deserve" it, that i'm finally not so lonely and bored anymore, i feel i have grown in many ways. My social skills have improved and i feel good about myself! 

But i feel like i´m living a  "double life". Do you think there is a time and place for everything, and that i should embrace this ? i know i will eventually come back to church sooner or later.

I was thinking later ... 

Later is the call of the procrastinator. In regards to that i'd recommend the parable of the 10 virgins. 
There's a reason the israelites wanted to stay in babylon/egypt.