4 Minecraft Temples now in Operation

Maryland resident Justin Tate worked construction on the Dallas Texas Temple, designed the Preston England Temple, and laid the foundation for the Mesa Arizona Temple. Tate built the Bountiful Temple single-handedly — the Washington D.C. Temple only took him a couple hours to finish. If you haven't figured it out already, Justin Tate isn't your typical architect. Tate builds all his construction projects in Minecraft. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJJ85MMMVss Minecraft is a sand-box style video game, available on nearly every platform, in which the player explores, gathers resources, crafts tools, combats threats, and builds up the world around them with textured cubes. The game is family friendly, encouraging teamwork and creativity as users work together to construct their own reality. When Tate began playing Minecraft with his children, he built the Bountiful Temple into their virtual world. "I decided to build the Bountiful Temple, (where my wife and I were married), into our little world so that my kids and I could always have a temple in view while we played." When the family switched to a newer version of the game, Tate began...

View the full article

Edited by NeuroTypical