A New Brand for LDS.net: Mormon Hub

Third Hour

Introducing Mormon Hub, the new iteration of LDS.net. LDS.net was originally established as a simple forum where Latter-day Saints and friends of other faiths could gather and discuss matters important to them. A number of investigators received friendly support through the forum, and others had their questions answered in a safe place online. Over two years ago, we rebuilt LDS.net into a thriving magazine with excellent content—by Mormons, for Mormons. Our audience has grown, and our site has become well-known. We are ready to add new features to our website. Because of this, we have felt that LDS.net as a brand is no longer representative of our product. After much consideration and discussion, we have settled upon Mormon Hub as our brand moving forward. Our new features will be pretty exciting; we think you will agree: Enhanced forum features (interacting with our web content) 3 Mormons on YouTube (will appear every Friday—hugely entertaining) A section of quizzes on our beliefs and culture (easy to difficult) with FHE hints and share-ability (challenge your friends;...

View the full article

28 minutes ago, beefche said:

ABC123

What is up with all the acronyms? Please use actual words for old people! Not saying I'm old, but there is pam.... :P

31 minutes ago, mordorbund said:

LMM=NT

I didn't know what SS,NL meant so I threatened to reveal NeuroTypical's true identity.

25 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

:D

Same Stuff, New Look.  (Sorry, my insomnia had me just assuming I have a psycic link with all you people, and you'd all just naturally understand.  I need more sleep.)

TTYL! 

Take That You Louse!

23 minutes ago, pam said:
25 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

I will neither confirm or deny laughing at @beefche's very funny comment. :D

:disclaimer:  Read the fine print in the rules regarding the mentioning or joking about my age.

You used to be able to get away with it by paying @Palerider for "protection". I haven't paid him in a while, nor have I heard from him, so I'm guessing he took an extended trip across the border to escape the Federales.