Dating Sites?

are any of you other singles exploring the internet dating thing? when i was living in the bubble i did the LDSSO thing, met a couple or crazy chicks, now i'm tryhing th eHarmony bit, not as many people but i've made some good friends off there

jus tcurios if any of y'all have tried these? and any luck?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SavingQueenDren

i met my wife on ldschat.com...married 5 yrs now

That use to be a good place but lately its been GOING down hill (AS they have made their YA room for 17-32) which IMO isnt the smartest thing BUT if you are still lookin for a decent Dating site I HIGHLY SUGGEST -------------> LDStown (Powered by phpFoX) :) Register its like this site but a upgrade from LDSChat so Come join :) :kthnxbye:

That use to be a good place but lately its been GOING down hill (AS they have made their YA room for 17-32) which IMO isnt the smartest thing BUT if you are still lookin for a decent Dating site I HIGHLY SUGGEST -------------> LDStown (Powered by phpFoX) :) Register its like this site but a upgrade from LDSChat so Come join :) :kthnxbye:

Are you serious!? YA room 17 to 32!? That's insanity! UGH.

• 1 month later...

Hello,Dating is any social activity performed as a pair or even a group with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as their partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse,A Net dating service, also known as online dating or Internet dating, is an example of a dating system and allows individuals, couples and groups to meet online and possibly develop a romantic or sexual relationship,Dating Free, Friends Free, Activities, Online Dating, this is an excellent dating site, here u can find live chats,excellent dating tips,straight and marvelous forum discussions,fun, and if u try there will a person already been waiting for you......iam sure about that

Guest User-Removed

Wow! It seems like quite a few of you have met your spouses over the Internet. Anyhow, I had a friend who got hurt on MySpace.com by someone who was doing a prank, right then and there, I decided to stay away from online dating.

MySpace is evil!!!!!

The internet is such an appealing fantasy!! you can chat, flirt and pretend everything you are not. I mean some people do just that. People lose their inhibition and do things they would not otherwise consider doing off line.

It is much more difficult to show your less-than-perfect-no-makeup-non-perfumed-everyday face and introduce your friends and discuss church and temple attendance, scripture study habits and just be your true self.

The fact is that we spend years in school to learn computers or English lit or whatever, but how much training do we have in interpersonal communication, house economics, parenting and other critical skills to make a marriage last an eternity? We also ignore the council and experience of others when it comes to mate selection. That seems a pervasive condition and responsible for much heartache.

Guest User-Removed

No. Just tell everyone you met at a Clay Aiken concert. Then have MyDogSkip change his name to LaidBackSkipper and no one will even know.

I'm more of an Atomic Dog kinda guy...BOW WOW WOW...YIPPEE YI YIPPEE YEA...

Tell me...do they have a mosh pit at a Clay Aiken concert?

:banghead:

I'm more of an Atomic Dog kinda guy...BOW WOW WOW...YIPPEE YI YIPPEE YEA...

Tell me...do they have a mosh pit at a Clay Aiken concert?

:banghead:

Woohooooooo...George Clinton. *starts singing* Do the dogcatcher, baby do the dogcatcher.

Guest User-Removed

Errr bow wow what? Sorry Pam, he's too immature for the sophisticated crooning of of clay aiken.

Whaddya expect from a guy who gets his culture from the bottom of a yogurt container????

Whaddya expect from a guy who gets his culture from the bottom of a yogurt container????

Oooooo this could be a challenge. Teaching an OldDog new tricks...or a newly culturely refined old dog.