Hello! I'm LadyGator

LadyGator

1 hour ago, MormonGator said:

Madeline Kahn-one of funniest and most talented actresses in American history. Sadly not very well known. 

Not well known? Are you kidding?  She was the Kathleen Turner of her generation.  They were the women that said it's ok to be glamorously beautiful and funny at the same time.

Edited by Guest

Guest MormonGator
18 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

Not well known? Are you kidding?  She was the Kathleen Turner of her generation.  They were the women that said it's ok to be glamorously beautiful and funny at the same time.

Go ask people under 40 who she is and see how that goes for you. 

6 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

Go ask people under 40 who she is and see how that goes for you. 

That just goes to show how you young'ns just don't know the classics.  I had a poster of Maddie on my wall.  

Guest MormonGator
6 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

That just goes to show how you young'ns just don't know the classics.  I had a poster of Maddie on my wall.  

Given how old you are, I'm surprised you didn't have a poster of Clara Bow on your wall in your younger days! :D

25 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

Given how old you are, I'm surprised you didn't have a poster of Clara Bow on your wall in your younger days! :D

Clara was my cousin.  That would just be weird.

Dear Sister Gator
Notwithstanding the apparently warm welcome with which members of this forum appear to have extended to you, your application for membership of this forum has been 
DENIED
Once you have dempnstrated a more enlightened and discerning ability to choose a suitable male companion, the Board will be pleased to reconsider your application. 
With regrets,
Miss Prim
Secretary, Anti-gator Group

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2016 at 8:35 PM, askandanswer said:

I must admit, I'm very surprised that you actually admit it! Here on the forum, you can choose whatever name you like. 

(Old Testament | Genesis 2:18)
18  ¶ And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Perhaps you could call yourself gator aide?