Lame Jokes, the Sequel

zil

On 5/4/2017 at 9:50 AM, Vort said:

Nothing tears a family apart faster than a pack of wild dogs.

The whole family was reading this thread at dinner tonight and laughing our heads off. This one cracked us ALL up as we thought about sharing in in a talk some day or creating a Mormon Ad around it. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

A woman went into a coma while pregnant.  She woke up after the baby was already born.  The doctor tells her, “Good news!  You had twins!  A girl and a boy!”  The woman replied, “Oh no, my husband is really terrible with choosing baby names.”  The doctor said, “His brother chose the names.  He named the girl Denise.”  And the woman was pleased, “Oh that’s a great name!  What did he name the boy?”  The doctor replied, “Denephew”.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

Why do gorillas have big noses?

Because they've got big fingers!

(People under 5 don't even realize this is a joke, it's just common sense that gets lost as we stop being as little children.)

Why can't men get pregnant? 

Because the baby will come out like spaghetti.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Comments made in our Sunday School class today as we discussed Psalms

Teacher: Has anyone studied much about Psalms:

Class member: The Lord has kept me safe and out of Psalms way for most of my life

Teacher: Can anybody tell me about some of their readings from Psalms this week?

Me: I'd like to say Psalmsomething, but I haven't read it this week so I can't say anything

Teacher: Could someone please turn to Psalms 22:1

Me: I've got it in the Psalm of my hands. 

Teacher: Can we please put a stop to the puns. 

Edited by askandanswer

What has this world come to???  Yesterday around 7am, some guy who was wearing a black hoodie and black sweatpants tried to rob me by pulling a pair of scissors on me. Luckily I had the presence of mind to reach into my pocket and pull out a rock!  I couldn't imagine what would have happened if I only had paper.  I would've lost.