The Updated Gospel Library App is Everything

There are few apps that I would give a five-star rating. As a 24-year-old, I'm a little embarrassed to admit the names of a few of them (*cough* Emoji Blitz *cough*), but one that I'm proud to shout to the world is the Gospel Library App. In this October's General Conference, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf spoke about the benefits of technology. One of the greatest benefits, no doubt, is having endless gospel resources at our fingertips. And those resources? Thanks to the Gospel Library Update, they just got even better. The New Features via LDS.org The updated Gospel Library app has a variety of new features, but we're especially excited about the following improvements: New video tutorials Did you know there's a Tips section at the bottom of the Gospel Library app? If you click on that, you'll find tutorials informing you about new updates and how to get the most out of your experience with the Gospel Library app. It's more user-friendly To be honest, I didn't think the Gospel Library app could really...

View the full article

Uh, no, it's not everything.  Features we used to have are gone.  Some may be released in January - supposedly there's a patch scheduled, but in my experience they're never on time.  Other features will never come back.  (According to pretty trustworthy folks on the church's tech forums.)

NOTE: There's a lot I like about the new version, but until they fix the footnote pane so it's back to being a study tool rather than "that thing no one looks at unless the Gospel Doctrine teacher tells them to", I'm using the old version - side loaded it last night.

(And I'm an Evangelist for this app.)