How do you manage your time that God gives you daily?

OptimisticMarc

In what ways are you better managing your time for God?  How do you manage your 24 hours?  (From the Gospel and Productive Life)

Here are just some few ways that I manage the time that God gives us everyday.  I like to remember that my life is for God, to do what He wants me to do, to help how he wants me to help, to live how he wants me to live.

• I've been doing a lot of thoughtless facebook scrolling only to ask myself, why I'm scrolling?  I've decided to refocus the time spent on Facebook to be more positively active in social media through the many outlets we have available to us.  Wordpress, Tumblr, MormonHub.  I like to ask myself, "How can I help?" Instead of "Wow, those people need help"
  • I realize I had to create a vision for my life and set goals.  I can now reflect on my choices to look for opportunities to live freely and happier.  Without creating a vision and writing down goals, I had no direction or sense of time.  
  • I use to think too much about changing the behaviors and life of others that my own life became unmanageable.  The Peace I've felt from God after accepting that I can not change others but I can change who I am to others.  So I use my time focusing on How I can better myself for God to use me and when I think of other people, I remember that God is in control.  Faith is not knowing what the future holds, but knowing who holds the future;  my life and your life is in the hands of the Lord.
  • I stop getting mad at bad drivers cause i realize that i am no better.  Lol.
  • I stopped looking for perfect people cause nobody is perfect.  There are just people who are perfect for us.  You might give me headache and I might give you a headache.  But ultimately you teach me patience, understanding, keeping no record of wrongs and you also teach me that there are other ways to see the world than the way I see it.  For that I am grateful instead of resentful.
  • Instead of complaining about the task at hand or the trial itself, I just obey and do.  No words from my mouth.  My thoughts will be "It's for my own good, His will be done".  I always remember previous experiences of when God put me through challenging times so I can be perfected through it.  This makes me Smile and Rejoice.
  • I use to have a bad tendency in going over my time limit on things such as writing this entry.  So now I give myself a set time for things.

How do you manage the 24 Hours of Life that God gives you everyday? 

I will be adding to this daily

Edited by OptimisticMarc