Will repented of sins be missing from the life review at Final Judgment?

At Final Judgment we supposedly have our lives in full detail presented to the Lord God so we can be judged, but scripture has said that repented of sins will be blotted out and I the Lord will remember them no more. So will the repented parts be missing from our life review during judgment because they were blotted out or do we get the full uncut edition before the Lord?

Well I read we are not alone with the Lord for final judgment but all our past Bishops all the angels of heaven and all past prophets like Moroni will be at the judgment bar and if the bad we repented of is not blotted out it could get really embarrassing having all of heaven see what we did wrong.

A) Details of what it will be like are probably speculation.  If it's not stated in scripture, or revealed personally by the Holy Ghost (in which case, you probably wouldn't be sharing it with the public), it's just speculation.  I think speculation is nothing to worry about.

B) Whoever will be there, if you have repented sincerely, and become a true follower of Christ, you will not be embarrassed by those things which are no longer a part of you through the grace of the Savior.  (I am 100% certain of this.  Though I understand how it can be hard to believe.  It may be something that comes with age and / or experience.)

C) No matter what else is true, you cannot change it.  What will be is up to the Lord, so there's no point worrying about it.  The way to ensure the best outcome is to follow the Lord and repent early and often - worry about that instead.

34 minutes ago, zil said:

A) Details of what it will be like are probably speculation.  If it's not stated in scripture, or revealed personally by the Holy Ghost (in which case, you probably wouldn't be sharing it with the public), it's just speculation.  I think speculation is nothing to worry about.

B) Whoever will be there, if you have repented sincerely, and become a true follower of Christ, you will not be embarrassed by those things which are no longer a part of you through the grace of the Savior.  (I am 100% certain of this.  Though I understand how it can be hard to believe.  It may be something that comes with age and / or experience.)

C) No matter what else is true, you cannot change it.  What will be is up to the Lord, so there's no point worrying about it.  The way to ensure the best outcome is to follow the Lord and repent early and often - worry about that instead.

Now when you say the Lord, is it Jesus that is the judge at Final Judgment or is it Heavenly Father?

On 12/22/2016 at 8:15 PM, Zarahemla said:

Well I read we are not alone with the Lord for final judgment but all our past Bishops all the angels of heaven and all past prophets like Moroni will be at the judgment bar and if the bad we repented of is not blotted out it could get really embarrassing having all of heaven see what we did wrong.

You're looking at this with very mortal eyes.  The idea that we will feel "embarassed" is completely off base. 

Do you remember your earlier thread about judgment?  I responded:

What does that mean to you regarding this question?

Edited by Guest

As I understand the Great Plan of Salvation there is a very important principle called “Agency” that gives mankind (each individual) total and complete control over our individual eternal destiny.  Thus I do not perceive the “Final Judgment” as G-d telling anyone what is going to happen to them in eternity.  I believe that through our agency we will come to a complete and comprehensive determination of who we are and what we are in the eternal scheme of things.

I see our “Final Judgment” more as a “PPI” where we will review with G-d and determine if we have completed our choices and exercised our Agency according to the true desire of our heart.  Once our determined Agency has been completed G-d will grant us the desire of our heart and we will become what we have determined and intended to become – not what anyone or anything else had determined or intended for us.

The Traveler

From the way I read recent General Conference talks, we probably will not be viewed by our sins or deeds, but by what we have BECOME.  We do not earn salvation nor exaltation. These are gifts of Christ, received by faith in Christ.  We do not have a ledger that marks our good and bad deeds. Instead, it is about what we've become. The Pharisees tried to keep commandments and earn their salvation.  Jesus condemned them for it.  Salvation comes from developing faith, and allowing good works to come from our new birth in Christ.

DC 88 explains that if we become, even in part, a celestial person, then we will gain a celestial glory.  Ditto for the lower kingdoms.

God will ask us, "what have you become?"  That will determine all.  As for sin, when we repent of it, the Lord promises that he will remember it no more. Why? Because we are no longer the sinner we once were. We will have become a holier being, a saint.

D+C 58:42" 42 Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more."

We will remember, but I think God means what he says :) 

I also like what Rameumptom said. It isn't really a tallied amount of sins vs good things done, rather "what have we become" or like I prefer to think of it. "Who are we?"

Edited by Fether

Psa 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Mic 7:19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

1 John 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Heb 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. 

I'm comfortable in that for which I have repented will not be brought up or judged, 

Edited by Bad Karma