New Year's Eve plans?

pam

Guest MormonGator
2 minutes ago, zil said:

What!?  There was another of those? I thought she was #9.

#7. Number nine and I like the same bubble gum (Bazooka Joe, in case anyone is looking for a gift for me!). 

My daughter has hair, skin, and eye coloring and eyebrows similar to Lily Collins:

Image result for auburn hair dark eyebrows

So for tonight's fun I made her let me wax her brows and put makeup on her before the dance. I'm not sure she'll buy it as a new tradition for NYE. She claims emotional trauma.

Guest MormonGator
6 minutes ago, Eowyn said:

My daughter has hair, skin, and eye coloring and eyebrows similar to Lily Collins:

Image result for auburn hair dark eyebrows

So for tonight's fun I made her let me wax her brows and put makeup on her before the dance. I'm not sure she'll buy it as a new tradition for NYE. She claims emotional trauma.

Thanks to you (and your daughter!) I now have "In the Air Tonight" stuck in my head. 

Guest MormonGator
18 minutes ago, Eowyn said:

You can sing "Take Me Home" to your wife later.

"In the Air Tonight" is part of the biggest urban legend (urban legend=lie) in music history. Everyone knows it's about some dude drowning. In reality, it's about Phil Collins divorce from his ex-wife. He's said many times that he has no idea how the story came up in the first place. Yet the rumor will always live on.