[Levity Needed]: Name MOE's Religious Affiliation

MarginOfError

It has come to my attention that I need a new phrase to use as my religious affiliation on my profile. As a stop gap, I changed my affiliation to "Uncooperative Mormon." But I'm willing to change it to something more amusing. Submit your ideas. Immortalize your wit in my profile. 

Good natured MOE-deprecation is permissible.

1 hour ago, MarginOfError said:

It has come to my attention that I need a new phrase to use as my religious affiliation on my profile. As a stop gap, I changed my affiliation to "Uncooperative Mormon." But I'm willing to change it to something more amusing. Submit your ideas. Immortalize your wit in my profile. 

For the record I will support you - with whatever it is that you intend to give as your profile when you meet with G-d -- face to face.  But also for the record - I would think it better if you found a better way to discribe yourself before G-d other than telling him you are and forever intend to be uncoperative.  Never-the-less the choice is yours and I will assist you as best I can.

The Traveler

24 minutes ago, Just_A_Guy said:

Statistically Mormon?

Pathologically Mormon?  (You still work in epidemiology, yes?)

Or, "of non-binary mormonism"

I'm afraid I am no longer in medicine. I won't say what I work with now... doing so has the odd side effect of drawing the attention of the feds.

You asked for levity, but I'm afraid I'll have to give some background or you may take this as a personal attack.

To an environmental engineer the term "scummy" is actually a compliment.  "Sludgey" is an insult.  In a lagoon, the stuff that floats to the top is designated as "scum".  The stuff that falls to the bottom is designated "sludge".  So, if you call him a scummy engineer, you're saying that he rose to the top.

So, could you be a "scummy Mormon"?

11 hours ago, MarginOfError said:

I won't say what I work with now... doing so has the odd side effect of drawing the attention of the feds.

Yeth. Thuch thingth are really a meth, if you know what I mean. (Thorry about the lithp.)

On 1/3/2017 at 9:22 AM, MarginOfError said:

Is that you Mo-E? (it's me, Mo-E)
Is that you Mo-E? (on a UFO)
Is that you Mo-E? (it's me, Mo-E)
The interdimensional outer space being