Can I get sealed to my deceased fiancée?

Nevaeh

My fiancée passed away unexpectedly 5 days prior to our wedding a few months ago. Can I be sealed to him? I know for sure I want to be with him for eternity. I waited for him for so long, I only want him. I was married once to a very abusive man who I suffered much with. My fiancée was nothing like that, he was the most Christ like person I have ever met, we love each other so much, we have gone through so much together and the kind and pure love we share is very real. My heart is so broken yet every piece is full of the love he gave me. Cam someone tell me how I can be sealed to him?

9 hours ago, Nevaeh said:

My fiancée passed away unexpectedly 5 days prior to our wedding a few months ago. Can I be sealed to him? I know for sure I want to be with him for eternity. I waited for him for so long, I only want him. I was married once to a very abusive man who I suffered much with. My fiancée was nothing like that, he was the most Christ like person I have ever met, we love each other so much, we have gone through so much together and the kind and pure love we share is very real. My heart is so broken yet every piece is full of the love he gave me. Cam someone tell me how I can be sealed to him?

Nevaeh, I am so very sorry for your loss.  It breaks my heart just to read it.  Since I personally know of no way for this kind of sealing to happen under the current policies, I recommend you discuss this with your bishop.  If there's a way, he should know it, or know who to ask.

• 1 month later...

I am so sorry for the loss of your fiancé.  I agree with ZIL. I would recommend yo speak to your bishop and maybe even the temple president. Have you ever seen the movie 17 miracles?  Sarah Franks and George Padley were pioneers and we're engaged to be married but wanted to wait until they arrived to Zion. You could bring their story up in your plea to your bishop and temple president.  Good luck and please update.  May God bless you on your journey! 

1 hour ago, aduncan8090 said:

I am so sorry for the loss of your fiancé.  I agree with ZIL. I would recommend yo speak to your bishop and maybe even the temple president. Have you ever seen the movie 17 miracles?  Sarah Franks and George Padley were pioneers and we're engaged to be married but wanted to wait until they arrived to Zion. You could bring their story up in your plea to your bishop and temple president.  Good luck and please update.  May God bless you on your journey! 

Just to add to this a bit so she understands.  Sarah Franks and George Padley were in the Martin handcart company on their way to Utah.  Unfortunately he died along the way.  When President Faust heard of their love story, he arranged to have them sealed.