My name is Fether :)

Fether

Hey :D I'm Fether! I've been on here for like a month or so, figured I should do this intro thing.

Im a recent RM, love discussing and questioning things. I enjoy debating hot topics and argueing (not fighting) ideas. I love anything that questions or puts my beliefs up to the test allowing me to see if my beliefs are accurate! I love challenging culture!

I do drumline, I enjoy writing, I live in the mighty kingdom of Zion (Utah ;) ). I love being happy, though I often find myself grumpy :(. I love scriptures (but I'm no scriptorian)

thats me :D

So Enquiring minds want to know! Do you have a favorited hymn? A favorite temple? Are you a bluegrass fan? You don't like KISS, do you? (We have filled our quota on that one!, note @MormonGator you broke the mold. No more applications accepted from the KIss-lovers Society!) What are your views on potluck's? Do you bring a tried and tested or go for gold and bring something you have never made before?

Favorite 'my calling made me grow' story? Ever taught primary? Boy there's a calling for you! I spent one class consoling a poor bullied 3 year old girl with stories of her evil brother languishing in a lower kingdom while she lived it up in the Celestial!

What else do we want to know? Hmmm....favorite vacation?

@Sunday21

Favorite hymn: Rock of Ages (Def Leppard version)

fav. Temple: me :)

I am a bluegrass fan :) my mission was in the south!

I use to love Kiss... but haven't listen to them in a while so I don't know anymore ;)

I absolutely love potlucks as long as there aren't an over abundance of cheesy potatoes. Both a tried and tested/bring something new, I mix things up :)

Favorite "my calling made me grow". I was the Seminary a Council President in high school and that forced me to shapen up a bit, learned how to lead council discussions and make decisions that effect large groups of people

Taught primary once :) a bunch if 7 year olds!!

favorite vacation: Glacier National Park / Yosemite

Guest MormonGator
53 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

Welcome! You have passed every test!

Not yet. The cool kids club test hasn't been administered. @zil is swamped with applications and no, @mirkwood you are not allowed in no matter how often you apply.