Are The Snow - Bat Wars Still Going On Here ?

ChicagoGuy

Haven't been here in ages just trying to get caught up on things. :sparklygrin: They always made for some good clean ( most of the time clean anyway ) hilarity.

:lol: What are you talking about... I thought they had something really good going on. :)

Sorry to say Bat has been banished.....

<div class='quotemain'>

Haven't been here in ages just trying to get caught up on things. :sparklygrin: They always made for some good clean ( most of the time clean anyway ) hilarity.

:lol: What are you talking about... I thought they had something really good going on. :)

Sorry to say Bat has been banished.....

funny how the last time I was here it was Snow that was banished and Bat was still here. Now I gues in a few years tables have reversed :lol:

<div class='quotemain'>

I have been here a long time....

:hmmm: Snow banished..... :dontknow:

maybe not then :dontknow: Last time i was here I know Bat was like a Mod or something -- that was pretty funny. and also shows how long it's been. :ph34r:

Oh yeah I remember those days... seems like Snow was on another site at the time. :)

<div class='quotemain'>

Yes...Bat is gone ! and I do miss snow and bat....I wonder if there will ever be a part 2 :idea: Hmmmmmm :hmmm:

well you're the one that can make it happen :ph34r: