Where was your mission call to?

North Western States Mission (Washington, Oregon and Idaho).  This was the mission that developed the initial 6 lesions missionary plan.  When I served this was the #1 convert producing mission.  The record for a set of missionaries in my mission was 80 converts in a single month. 

The Traveler

On 1/31/2017 at 10:34 PM, Zarahemla said:

I'm from Boston MA when did you serve?

I was in Springfield,Nashua, NH, Plymouth, Brockton, a tiny little town called Athol (Gardner Ward), and had an apartment off Batterymarch St (between Faneuil Hall and the aquarium).   This was years before the big dig, so I have no idea what that area is like now. 

2 minutes ago, Palerider said:

Oh yes....it's been years and there was quite a few.  

I got off the flight to England, took the train to London, rather dazed I went into a microscopic grocery store and was browsing. I turned around and found that 5 people were lined up behind me in the tiny aisle, waiting for me to move. No one had said a word!

On 2/13/2017 at 8:33 PM, Sunday21 said:

I got off the flight to England, took the train to London, rather dazed I went into a microscopic grocery store and was browsing. I turned around and found that 5 people were lined up behind me in the tiny aisle, waiting for me to move. No one had said a word!

Because of the areas I was in....I have been to the Lake District.  Stood in front of Wordsworth home.   Been inside the York Minister.  The Queen visited two of the areas that I was in.