To those of us not watching the Super Bowl...

Guest MormonGator

Ya know.  Although I've never actually watched a superbowl, when I was young, I can remember people always being disappointed because the superbowl was never that good of a game.  A lot of people turned off well before the end. Now that there are billions of dollars invested the game always seems to be a lot closer and more interesting, and always a pull it out at the last story. It is important that people watch all the way to the end.  Now I wouldn't say it's rigged, or rather I wouldn't say that the outcome is determined ahead of time, but there is a vast financial incentive to make sure that those watching remain interested all the way to the end and not get bored and tune away and miss the ads that someone paid $183,000 per second to air, and millions more to make.  Do you think those advertisers would pay that much if they knew that people would be tuning away sometime in the third quarter? Doubtful. By all means enjoy the show, but don't think that it's much more real than wrestling. 

Guest MormonGator
1 minute ago, Suzie said:

Says the part man and part reptile? Oh come on.

No seriously. I'm human Valium. I put people to sleep just by talking to them. Hardcore boring.