Ignore button, do you use it?

Suzie

Guest MormonGator
2 hours ago, LiterateParakeet said:

OH!!!  So that's my problem. :)  I was wondering why I can't be more patient like @Jane_Doe or @unixknight.  Perhaps a brain reboot would help me too.   :)  

I wish others had that ignore function in their brain too. It would be nice if you could enter into a truce mode where you both agreed to ignore each other. 

On 28/02/2017 at 1:13 AM, Jane_Doe said:

In all my years posting WAY too often here, I can count the number of posts I've reported on one one hand and have lots of fingers left over.

I disagree Jane. I don't think you post way too often here and it would be disappointing if you started to post less.

On 2/26/2017 at 4:22 PM, Suzie said:

Hey there, how many of you use the ignore button? I don't want to know WHO is on your list lol but know how many of you use it? For those who do not know, once you put someone on "ignore" you do not see any of their posts, even if they reply to you.

the only time i've ever used it was when conversations went really foul.. mostly in world of warcrack er -craft, probably secondly in star trek online and then a few other online forums. but generally in extreme cases. I think for online games i usually end up sticking the general chat in a seperate window that stays closed 99% of the time, so i suppose that could be considered sort of a constant iggy.

I don't think I've ever put anyone on ignore anywhere. I have two reasons for this.

1) People who really drive me crazy in one thread usually also make points I really like on other topics.

2) There might (maybe probably will) be discussions that won't make much sense without the comments of the person I am ignoring.