Never done, would like to do!

Sunday21

Guest LiterateParakeet

I would like to see a Broadway musical

And I'm going to later this month...Phantom of the Opera.  Oh man, I could die of happiness!

And I want to go to Paris and visit the Lourve. Sigh....

34 minutes ago, LiterateParakeet said:

I would like to see a Broadway musical

And I'm going to later this month...Phantom of the Opera.  Oh man, I could die of happiness!

And I want to go to Paris and visit the Lourve. Sigh....

Let's go to Paris! They are building a temple there and from the plans, there might be accommodation! Also there is a famous Monet museum located in a former...train Station? Subway station? Called something like Orsay...I am Remembering from French class.

Guest LiterateParakeet
13 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

Let's go to Paris! They are building a temple there and from the plans, there might be accommodation! Also there is a famous Monet museum located in a former...train Station? Subway station? Called something like Orsay...I am Remembering from French class.

Sounds awesome, let's do it! 

13 hours ago, Sunday21 said:

There are so many wonderful museums in Paris. Several years ago my sisters, my mother, and I did a girls trip to Paris. We went to the Louvre, Musee d' Orsay (yes, it is in a beautiful old train station), the Rodin Museum, and Musee de Orangerie, to name a few. I had been to Paris several times before, but this one was special--one of the last trips made with my mother before her Alzheimer's set in. I'd go back in a heart beat!!

Edited by classylady

4 hours ago, classylady said:

There are so many wonderful museums in Paris. Several years ago my sisters, my mother, and I did a girls trip to Paris. We went to the Louvre, Musee d' Orsay (yes, it is in a beautiful old train station), the Rodin Museum, and Musee de Orangerie, to name a few. I had been to Paris several times before, but this one was special--one of the last trips made with my mother before her Alzheimer's set in. I'd go back in a heart beat!!

Group trip to Paris!

On 3/4/2017 at 0:57 PM, mirkwood said:

See a football match at Old Trafford, preferably against a top tier team, but any game would be cool.

Tour London.

Visit Europe (actually doing that later this year).

I hear that ....old Trafford.   Would love to see a match there.  Too bad as a missionary in England I wasn't allowed to go.   

I'd like to visit all the Disney parks of the world.  Shanghi is supposed to be amazing.  I would feel a bit guilty not exploring native cultures, but hey, I guess I'd have to take some time to see the area too.  I was endowed in the Salt Lake temple and I go back to Salt Lake every Christmas.  I've been to Europe (just not Paris Disneyland).  I have Deseret book here that has a distribution center.  I've been to almost every temple in the western United States. I've been to a Rose Bowl game (USC season ticket holder), so I've had my fill of college football (although I would like to go to some Utah games).  I've seen several Broadway shows, as well as traveling tours. I've done about everything you can do as a tourist in Hollywood, since that's what you do when people visit.  I would like to be on Jeopardy and win at least one game.  But since I know Disneyland like the back of my hand, I'd like to experience other Disney parks as an outsider.

8 hours ago, bytebear said:

I'd like to visit all the Disney parks of the world.  Shanghi is supposed to be amazing.  I would feel a bit guilty not exploring native cultures, but hey, I guess I'd have to take some time to see the area too.  I was endowed in the Salt Lake temple and I go back to Salt Lake every Christmas.  I've been to Europe (just not Paris Disneyland).  I have Deseret book here that has a distribution center.  I've been to almost every temple in the western United States. I've been to a Rose Bowl game (USC season ticket holder), so I've had my fill of college football (although I would like to go to some Utah games).  I've seen several Broadway shows, as well as traveling tours. I've done about everything you can do as a tourist in Hollywood, since that's what you do when people visit.  I would like to be on Jeopardy and win at least one game.  But since I know Disneyland like the back of my hand, I'd like to experience other Disney parks as an outsider.

Join our field trip to Paris! Eurodisney!

On March 4, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Sunday21 said:

What have you never done but would like to do?

i would like some day to visit the salt lake temple and do a session

i would like to shop for a temple dress in utah

I have never been to Vancouver. Meant to be most beautiful spot in Canada

how about you?

Bungie jumping, sky diving, go to mars, visit the challenger deep in the mariannas trench, ride the vomit comet, 

2 minutes ago, Blackmarch said:

Bungie jumping, sky diving, go to mars, visit the challenger deep in the mariannas trench, ride the vomit comet, 

Would you go to Mars assuming: you could afford it, it was a two way trip of less than a year, it was acceptable given your other responsibilities?

I've never been on a cruise.  I'd like to do that someday.

I'd like to take a road trip and visit all the National Parks.  Now that I'm 62 years old I can get the Senior National Parks Pass.  Yay!  My husband already has one, but I want my own.

I want to visit Ireland, Scotland, Denmark, China, and Central/South American ruins.

I want to see a Broadway show in NYC.

I want to visit New Orleans.