His Signs and Wonders in the Heavens - Video

lds2

It is finally done my friends and was done as a gift to Him. This information pertains most to 2017 and pray that it will go to those where this knowledge will be a blessing in their lives.

Some dear friends have spent many hours putting it together and truthfully I have not watched it yet, but I was there when it was made 1f642.png:). Please excuse my facial expressions, my stammering/stuttering, repetitive vocal sounds, the way I look, my probable mistakes between saying solar, lunar, etc...I was nervous doing this and some of these traits are just me. And please understand that this is a compilation of about 2/3rds of my slides and that I left many things out as there is so much that is or could be happening in the heavens, and things which have happened in and around the feast days, etc.

The information comes from many sources but mostly from my own research, from Daniel (an Evangelical Christian), Paul (a Messianic Jew), Marc (a Messianic Jew) and John Pratt (LDS), most of their sites are found on the slides. Those with some differing beliefs have different interpretations of what these things mean, we have some additional puzzle pieces through additional scripture and revelation.

Some friends have said that there is too much information to take in all at once and that is why I thought a video would be better than a podcast as one can take it in in small bites and learn as you go. I would suggest watching also Marc Biltz' videos on the meaning of the Feast Days and Jonathan Cahn's work on Shemitahs which links you can find on youtube.

Okay friends...here it is...please treat it with kindness as it is a life's work and I'm sure there are some mistakes here and there.

Please don't tell people that it means something specific will happen on these days as I don't know, except for the eclipses and conjunctions, that something will. I believe it is telling us of the importance of this dispensation and these things certainly testify of our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ and this time which presages his Second Coming. People get tired of watching for His imminent return and when they think such things like something is imminent they can get too tired just when it is most important to watch!

As you will see in the last signs shared if these things do mean something specifically it will most likely still be many years before His coming in actual glory which most people mistake as His only "coming" when we know that there have been and will be more of His comings throughout this dispensation before His final coming. These things could be years in advance of any actual events. Of course it is wise to be prepared as instructed by the First Presidency in their publication entitled "All Is Safely Gathered In" [2007] just in case! that can be found on-line or on providentliving.org.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HG0K5-NIzGs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by lds2

There are three main signs that are not to be missed this year, 2017, and would be sad for people not to know about. The first is the total eclipse in August, the conjunction that the pyramids point to and then the Revelation 12 Sign in the heaven. I would encourage you to learn more of these because they all testify of Jesus Christ and are AWESOME!

8 hours ago, lds2 said:

920 people have watched the video in the last couple of days so I am surprised that no one has said anything about it yet. Your thoughts?

The video is long and I have not had time to see much of it – yet.  So far I find your work interesting and appears to be important.  Are the transcripts (including references) of the video available (with purchase)?

The Traveler

More interesting numbers...

500 Years or 10 Jubilees...

Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel prophesied in 1217 Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel -“When the Ottomans (Turks) conquer Jerusalem they will rule over Jerusalem for eight jubilees. Afterwards Jerusalem will become a no-man’s land for one jubilee, and then in the ninth jubilee it will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time.”

In the same year the Muslims took Jerusalem from the Jews in the spring of 1517 the reformation of the Christian church began as Martin Luther nailed his complaints against a catholic church door that fall (31 October 1517)

365.24219 x 500 years = 182,621 Days

18 March 1517 + 182,621 days = 27 March 2017

The evening of 27 to the evening of 28 March 2017 is Nissan 1, 2017 or the first day of God’s Biblical Calendar (when the House of Israel was commanded to start counting days for His divine appointments.) See the video for significance in that.

John the Baptist was born ~six months before Jesus Christ

Six months before the Revelation 12 sign in the heavens (where a child is born)...

6 Prophetic Months before 23 September 2017 (180 days)
Is again 27 March 2017

What are some people of other religions watching for related to this...? 

Some a newborn Elijah, others the appearance of a new adult Elijah (a title meaning forerunner), and still others that greater gifts of the Spirit would be given to a group of people gathered to worship Him...as happened on the first Pentecost day (Peter quoted Joel 2 with regard to the great gifts of the Spirit seen then).

On 3/15/2017 at 9:34 AM, Traveler said:

The video is long and I have not had time to see much of it – yet.  So far I find your work interesting and appears to be important.  Are the transcripts (including references) of the video available (with purchase)?

The Traveler

Wow, that is quite a compliment. I have most of my research posted on different sites on-line, but I have not gathered all the sources into one place like that. Thanks for your interest though! Over 1,300 folks have seen the youtube now. On the slides themselves you can find the sources for most of the major signs. 

Edited by lds2

• 2 weeks later...

@lds2

I thought to catch up a little with this thread – even though it seems that only two of us are very much interested.  I am not sure but you and I may have discussed aspects of the Enoch calendar in previous posts.  I have been very interested in the Enoch calendar from studies of the Dead Sea Scriptures.  The Dead Sea Scriptures deal with a number of prophesies – especially Danial and Ezekiel.  But again, the Dead Sea Scriptures utilize a lot of symbolism that is not well understood in modern society.

In Summary of the Dead Sea Scriptures and the Enoch Calendar – that society had the birth of the Messiah within 4 years.  I personally believe that the 4-year controversy is because of flaws in our modern Gregorian Calendar.    But there is another problem with the Enoch Calendar.  This problem is because the Enoch Calendar used in the Dead Sea Scriptures was not created in Jerusalem but somewhere in the world very close to the 45th north latitude parallel.   Without any longitude to determine the actual place the calendar was created – we do not know quite where we are in time.  

There is another problem and I thought the problem was referenced in the Book of Enoch but I have been unable to find the reference.  It is a reference I remember with some vagueness so I wanted to look at the initial context.  Another problem I have personally is that I do not know the ancient languages and cannot translate the text myself and must rely on others to translate for me – this means that I cannot rely on such ancient text and their use of symbolism without depending on some scholar (rather than prophesy or revelation).  The reference in Enoch (or some other Dead Sea test, when something along the line that anciently G-d established the signs in heaves so that his covenant peoples would know all things to come in the future.  However, evil men (time of Enoch and Noah) discovered “Astrology” (the signs in the constellations and planets) and were able to see the future as well as the prophets.  Because of the designs of evil and unbelieving men intent to counter the prophets – that G-d “tilted” the heavens such that the signs could not be used to foretell the future but only to witness when G-d brought something to pass.  That “Astrology” (the signs of the constellations and planets) would appear to be correct but would then error at critical time; allowing those so involved to be deceived – and this is ipart of the reason Enoch and Noah were rejected by the ancients concerning their prophesies of the flood and destruction of man.   

In summary – I am concerned concerning the signs of heaven (Astrology) – mainly because we do not know the source (where on earth) the Enoch Calendar was created.  But there is another problem in my mind.  Anciently the society that created the Dead Sea Scriptures was able to pinpoint (at least within a few years) the exact time the Messiah would be born but there does not seem to be any direct connection to Jesus and the Dead Sea society – or at least not any we know of.  However, one thing overlooked is that the ancient settlement near the Dead Sea did have a name – it was Damascus.  But I have yet to discover any scholar (including LDS) that will consider the Dead Sea Damascus to be the Damascus mentioned in the New Testament in connection to Paul and the frist Christian scriptures.   

There is one other interesting possibility that has to do with a possible historical character referenced during the Crusades of the middle ages called, Prester John.  One of the legends of Prester John is that he was a priestly King descended from the Kings bearing gifts to the infant Jesus and that he was from the North East - speciffically somewhere in Asia along the 45th parallel and that he had access to the ancient calendar of Enoch and scriptures not included in the Bible (or any other canon available to modern theologians. 

But then – there is too much missing and too much room for speculation but I wonder that we may be much closer to very important events than many seem to realize.

The  Traveler

Edited by Traveler

It is interesting that we are the only ones talking about these things my friend.

It concerns me that you seem to be saying that the signs in the heavens that testify of Jesus Christ we will see this year are equivalent to astrology (using constellations to foretell the future). Is that what you meant to say? 

If you listened to my video I don't think you would find any prophesying there as I really try hard to teach about the "divine appointments" and to emphasize the three major wonders that are happening and will happen in the heavens in the near future (2017).

If there is any significance or meaning to these things (beyond testifying of Him) it must be studied out. President Uchtdorf just said that we have a "charge to study the signs of the times"...if there is a prophetic meaning to these things I believe that you should only get that through the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. I'm watching not prophesying. 

Edited by lds2

President Uchtdorf said Sunday Morning, ""We are charged with studying the word of God and heeding the voice of the Spirit that we may know the signs of the times and the signs of the coming of the Son of God..."

It is timely that I have done my little part in helping people to do that. You can find my video that talks about the signs that testify of Jesus Christ here in the OP of this thread :). or here... Some people say that the sound is too low and this version is supposed to be a little easier to hear. 

Edited by lds2

Greetings again my friend @lds2

I will admit that I made some effort to “shake” up your thinking.  For the sake of discussion – much of your references have importance from Matthew Chapter 24.   Verse 29 plays well into what you are referencing.  I find it very intriguing how the sun will be darkened (solar eclipse) and the moon will not give her light (lunar eclipse).  The concept of a blood moon being the end of 4 lunar eclipses in a row is very interesting – but I cannot fine any ancient references to this notion – except in various Astrology references.  Other than that, there are some (a little out of the mainstream) Christian ministers and scholars that are or recent making this assertion.   I would be interested in your references to a blood moon.

But what interest me the most from Matthew chapter 24 follows verse 29 – in verse 30 it says that the sign of the Son of man will appear in the heavens.  Following this sign – Jesus will appear in power and glory.   What in your opinion is the “Sign in the heavens of the Son of man”?  I have an opinion but it is just my opinion with some possible BofM references.  I would be interesting in your opinion.

Thanks for your effort – the Traveler

I did my own study to see if the rare blood moon tetrads did in fact line up with significant events in history and they do when they occur on the Hebrew Feast Day (as far as I could tell with our current historical records). The "signs in the heavens" that happened around Jesus advent were many as some were talked about (mostly in the Book of Mormon) at His birth and death...but not all the specifics of what they were. (Looking back using our star mapping technology we can find some of them and then some of them were recorded in Asian records that go back to that time.)

The lunar eclipses on Hebrew Feast Days have continued when using God's biblical instructions for keeping the Feast Days found in Leviticus, there is now a sextet of lunar eclipses as well as a tetrad of solar eclipses preceding the last four of the six by a couple of weeks. We have not had a major feast day (Passover, Tabernacles) without a lunar eclipse since 2013 (using the biblical calendar)! The next passover is coming up depending on which calendar you are looking at on 10 April (by calculation) and on 12 April (by observation as instructed in the bible.)

We know Jesus' second coming is a progressive event that will culminate with the Earth's cleansing by fire. But there are still several appearances that are expected before then, such as a great meeting of the patriarchs, Christ will come to His temple in the New Jerusalem, and He will rescue the remnant of the Jews left in Jerusalem before they are totally destroyed. We know that after the Armageddon war they will be cleaning up afterwards for almost 8 years, so we know there is still at least 12 years (and very likely many more than that) before the total cleansing by fire.

But I have to wonder what the significance of the TAV in the Americas that will start this August may be if any...what will be happening here during these next almost seven years? We'll see, as fast as time is going now for me now it won't be long.

Just in case it is not all good, I would prepare as instructed in the instruction found in "All Is Safely Gathered In" given to us by the First Presidency almost ten years ago and then work on spiritual preparation which builds faith and brings peace and joy :). 

Edited by lds2