Irishgrin - a new member

pam

4 minutes ago, pam said:

He's just rude to me. End of story.

OK.  So it's not just a single event.  It was a long train of events.  And here I was still thinking of you as the motherly figure of the forum. tch-tch.

Guest LiterateParakeet

Welcome @Irishgrin.  Now, there's no need to be ashamed about your past in prison. We are an accepting group  *cough*cough*.  I used to work in prison, and they tolerate me. :D.   So see it's all good. 

22 minutes ago, LiterateParakeet said:

Welcome @Irishgrin.  Now, there's no need to be ashamed about your past in prison. We are an accepting group  *cough*cough*.  I used to work in prison, and they tolerate me. :D.   So see it's all good. 

Yep she was assigned to the kitchen and to laundry. :P

1 hour ago, pam said:

See what he has done to me?  In a matter of a couple of hours he has totally ruined my reputation on the forums.

Dang Heathen it seems to me these fine folks have a pretty good handle on you already!! 

19 minutes ago, pam said:

Yep she was assigned to the kitchen and to laundry. :P

4 hours ago, person0 said:

At first I misread your post to say, "I convicted a long time friend of mine . . . "  I was thinking, "Wow, what a high level of moral prowess!  Good for you!"  Then I re-read and realized that's not what you said.  :(  But hey, I suppose it's good that at least he is not in prison!  Right?  :)  Unless you convinced him to join . . . from prison!!! :eek:

764.jpg

Well, we welcome you either way; prison convicts need the gospel too! :)

I'm on here for a few hours and that Heathen Pam has folks believing Im in prison!! Whatta a Moosh Ra Keen she totally is!!! lololololololol 

4 minutes ago, Irishgrin said:

I'm on here for a few hours and that Heathen Pam has folks believing Im in prison!! Whatta a Moosh Ra Keen she totally is!!! lololololololol 

Excuse me kind sir.  It was @person0 who thought you were convicted.  Sheesh...blame the right person will ya?

12 minutes ago, zil said:

pam.jpg

Meanwhile, where are my manners1!?  The top ink up through "sheen" is Robert Oster Blue Denim (the nib is an EF Visconti Dreamtouch nib, the larger size), next we have Pilot Iroshizuku Asa Gao in a Pilot Metropolitan with a fine nib, and finally we have (deep breath) Akkerman #09 Laan van Nieuw Oost-Indigo in a Pilot Vanishing Point fine nib.  For the curious, that's Clairefontaine French Rule paper.

1 For the uninitiated, whenever writing something with a fountain pen, it's considered good etiquette to specify the pen and ink used (paper info is appreciated too - my other post in this thread is on Rhodia dot pad paper).  This is because fountain pen users are all enablers, and you never know who might want that ink they just saw... :)

Guest MormonGator
6 minutes ago, Irishgrin said:

I live in Connecticut and am a Patriots fan!! The Heathen loathes them!! Keep that in the back of your hat!! ?

lol. This is going to shock you-but I'm a Florida Gators fan and I only care about college football. I nominally root for the Raiders but it's more to bother @pam and my Dad is also a Raiders fan. In the end, if it's out of the SEC conference, I don't care about it. 

Edited by MormonGator