Putting Faces to Eachother on MormonHub

Fether

Does anyone else associate made-up faces to names on MormonHub? I'm still relatively new to the scene here but I have already put a lot of faces to the names of those who participate in conversations regularly.

I am interested to know if anyone else does this! If so, how do you picture me (if you ever have)?

Edited by Fether

Like This:

Fether.jpg

How do you picture me?

Chow.jpg

To be honest, I do look a LOT like Chow Yun Fat as shown in this picture.  I never realized.  I'm a celebrity look-alike.  But all Asians look the same anyway.

If only my voice were like his.  Maybe people would take me more seriously.  I'm a fairly old man, but I still sound like a 20 something by my voice.

(I know, @MormonGator, it's more than my voice that keeps me from being taken seriously).;)

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, Fether said:

Does anyone else associate made-up faces to names on MormonHub? I'm still relatively new to the scene here but I have already put a lot of faces to the names of those who participate in conversations regularly.

I am interested to know if anyone else does this! If so, how do you picture me (if you ever have)?

My avatar looks very much like me, in the sense that she is bilaterally symmetrical with the usual collection of eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth, chin, etc. Using her as a guide, you could probably pick me right out of a lineup, assuming the lineup consisted of myself and various non-human creatures.

16 hours ago, Jamie123 said:

You mean the book-reading woman wasn't you? I'm shocked! 

No, though I do identify with Belle as my Disney-ish princess and have been an Emilie fan since Roswell.

But a manmade feature in the topography? That's me.

Edited by Backroads

My avatar IS me, circa 2010.  You can see the back of my head staring into sort of a sunset.  I think I was actually trying to fly a kite or something.

3 minutes ago, person0 said:

jesus-christ_1179652_inl.jpg

My one year old daughter frequently points to this picture on the wall and says 'da-da'.  Then she points back at me and says 'da-da'.  I am of middle eastern decent, and usually have a short beard.  I will gladly take the complement :)

I am mildly jealous of men with beards. Well done.

13 hours ago, unixknight said:

I've been considering changing my avatar to show me in my Space Marine helmet from this picture:

c592f436-012c-48c6-8761-fa176d0fbba8?t=1Under the helmet is far, far more terrifying.  (That's my son with me at last Halloween's Church party.)

c0e68054-1fab-4a91-81e8-8225a76bfa13?t=1

Forgive me for my ignorance... is that Warhammer, Starcraft, or something different???

On 5/5/2017 at 7:53 AM, Carborendum said:

How do you picture me?

I was expecting more like Kam Tong.  :P

Kam+Tong.jpg

As for me, I'm the taller, fuzzier one in my avatar photo.  Though not as fuzzy now that the weather has warmed up.