post only with your text predictor

The fact I can see you soon as possible and to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going back and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of the other side of the best of the world.

Guest Godless

I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. 

My phone isn't very good at this.

51 minutes ago, Godless said:

I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. 

My phone isn't very good at this.

Sounds like your phone needs positive affirmations. 

The fact is I have a good time for you and you have a good time and you have to be a nice guy and you just have a good day at a good night with you all over again so you don't have any time for me and I have no friends you have no reason for it not that I have a problem here you have no reason not here for me and I have a good reason for it that I have a problem here but there are a few good ones that I don't like you but you are a good friend to me that I have been there since I did it and it is a very nice and simple to read a good article and is not an issue that has a good article about this and I have a problem that is a problem that has not done anything that has happened and has not yet to go by so many times it has to do so on a page turner said it was not an official or else that was a source for it was a great app for me to use and has been on all my favorite time of all to be able and is able for this app and is not an expert at this point and not a great game to play on my iPad or iPhone or any of them or to play on my iPad and I would have been a great app to have a great game and would have to go on a different level if it was not that I could have been there to have an iPad app which is a great app to play 

We are going to be there in the next few days ago and the store and the store.

Apparently it likes the store.  Let's try again.

Got it thanks for the piece that is exactly what I can do you have a go for a job in the next few days ago and I will be there in a few minutes late but I don't know if you want to join us for the piece that is exactly what I can do you have a go for a job in the next few days ago and I will be there in a few minutes late but I don't know if you want...

Feedback loop again.

Please let me know if you want to join us for the piece that is exactly what I can do you have a go for a job in the next few days ago and I will be there in a few minutes late but I don't know.

Hmm.

My name is exactly what I can do you have a go for a few minutes late but I don't know if you want to join us for the piece that is exactly

Hmm 

Why does it do that?

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, unixknight said:

I think this game offers a few insights into the kinds of things people frequently say in their texts...

I thought the same, except that I've never talked about nails that I can remember.

That's great to see you too or anything on your list if the store tonight when Iget and the other channel that has texas ranger isn't on at this point of time to get a hold that over your head start on the meeting and didn't have a good night and she is figuring to the store and watching Star wars last night so couldn't wash them then and then try little by the store and watching Star wars and I forgot to tell you have a great day

I dont think its really the frequency of words but more of taking it from your text history. I never text about Texas Ranger but my mom likes to watch it so I was trying to find a channel for it last week (it wasn't on her usual channel). I text alot about Star Wars last week because of May the 4th. 

I've played this game before and alit if people start with "the fact" I think those with iPhones start with "the fact" more often, at least that's what I've observed.