Woo-hoo!

Doctor Steuss

<div class='quotemain'>

Yippee!

http://www.lib.byu.edu/Macmillan/

Someone please help me!

I am so elated I did a little hop and a skip, forgetting I am no longer in my 20s.

And now I've fallen, and I can't get up!

Elphaba

LOL! I know what you mean. I've been running around to all of the message boards I post on letting them know. This is so awesome that it's online now! Only thing that stinks is that it works similar to Dialogue's online archive for back-issues. But, it still ROCKS!

That is so totally awesome!!!

Major excitement here!!!

But I didn't fall over like you elphie :(

Are yah still down?

Do yah still need a hand :sparklygrin:

Awww Onyx, you are too sweet.

No, I am fine now.

I simply clapped my hands, which turned on my automatic pooper scooper, let it come forward, then clapped my hands which turned it off, clapped my hands on, clapped my hands off, clapped on, clapped off, clapped on, clapped off, until I had guided it right to me and had the bucket positioned right under my bum.

It gave me enough of a lift so that I could grab my couch and lift myself up. The wonders of modern technology.

Unfortunately I was so happy to be standing again I started doing that little hop and skip again, and without thinking accompanied it with a joyous few claps. You guessed it. My automatic pooper skooper came alive and ran right into my shins! At least I didn't fall down again!

So I am fine, though a bit bruised here and there. And still ecstatic to have the Encyclopedia of Mormonism online! That was worth all of the pain and humiliation I endured! Doctor Steuss said, Yippee!

Elphaba

<div class='quotemain'>

Major excitement here!!!

Are yah still down?

No, I am fine now.

I simply clapped my hands, which turned on my automatic pooper scooper, let it come forward, then clapped my hands which turned it off, clapped my hands on, clapped my hands off, clapped on, clapped off, clapped on, clapped off, until I had guided it right to me and had the bucket positioned right under my bum.

It gave me enough of a lift so that I could grab my couch and lift myself up. The wonders of modern technology.

Unfortunately I was so happy to be standing again I started doing that little hop and skip again, and without thinking accompanied it with a joyous few claps. You guessed it. My automatic pooper skooper came alive and ran right into my shins! At least I didn't fall down again!

So I am fine, though a bit bruised here and there. And still ecstatic to have the Encyclopedia of Mormonism online! That was worth all of the pain and humiliation I endured! Doctor Steuss said, Yippee!

Elphaba

Oh Elphie!!!

I howled laughing at this.

My eyes are streaming with tears!

Glad to hear that you are up off the floor woman.

Can I borrow your pooper scooper now?

....coz I'm still rolling on the floor with hysterics and I'm slightly paralysed with a stitch in my side!!!

Onyx

:roflmbo::roflmbo::roflmbo::roflmbo::roflmbo::roflmbo:

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Major excitement here!!!

Are yah still down?

No, I am fine now.

Elphaba

Oh Elphie!!!

I howled laughing at this.

My eyes are streaming with tears!

Glad to hear that you are up off the floor woman.

Can I borrow your pooper scooper now?

....coz I'm still rolling on the floor with hysterics and I'm slightly paralysed with a stitch in my side!!!

Onyx

:roflmbo::roflmbo::roflmbo::roflmbo::roflmbo::roflmbo:

I'm glad you enjoy my pain Onyx!

:animatedlol:

Elphie :P