What is the best free dating app for lds singles?

CoulsonW

Why not search in the app store for "lds dating" ?  You can tell if the app is free by check if there is the text "In-App Purchases" besides the app name. Well this is actually how I did it. And my comments below for your reference:

LDSmate:  Free. new but I enjoy all the fun features it offers. And there are new members joining every day. it seems promising and more fun than the others. 

Mutual: Free. simple  swipe left and right.  I personally just a little sick of that. No other fun features.

SaintSwipe:  Free. nothing special but again swipe left and right. 

2 minutes ago, Aliceecho said:

Why not search in the app store for "lds dating" ?  You can tell if the app is free by check if there is the text "In-App Purchases" besides the app name. Well this is actually how I did it. And my comments below for your reference:

LDSmate:  Free. new but I enjoy all the fun features it offers. And there are new members joining every day. it seems promising and more fun than the others. 

Mutual: Free. simple  swipe left and right.  I personally just a little sick of that. No other fun features.

SaintSwipe:  Free. nothing special but again swipe left and right. 

thanks for your comments, I think I will give them a try and maybe update my comments here later.