Why Feminism is Bad

Rob Osborn

James Damore - heard of him yet? - is a perfect illustration that Feminism is cancer.

James Damore - PhD in Systems Biology from Harvard, software engineer at Google, writer of the viral Google diversity memo - wrote this:

People generally have good intentions, but we all have biases which are invisible to us. Thankfully, open and honest discussion with those who disagree can highlight our blind spots and help us grow, which is why I wrote this document.[2] Google has several biases and honest discussion about these biases is being silenced by the dominant ideology.

Danielle Brown - newly hired VP of Diversity at Google - wrote this in response:

Many of you have read an internal document shared by someone in our engineering organization, expressing views on the natural abilities and characteristics of different genders, as well as whether one can speak freely of these things at Google. And like many of you, I found that it advanced incorrect assumptions about gender. I’m not going to link to it here as it’s not a viewpoint that I or this company endorses, promotes or encourages.

Part of building an open, inclusive environment means fostering a culture in which those with alternative views, including different political views, feel safe sharing their opinions. But that discourse needs to work alongside the principles of equal employment found in our Code of Conduct, policies, and anti-discrimination laws.

And, James Damore got fired from Google for this reason:  Violates our Code of Conduct and crosses the line by advancing harmful gender stereotypes.

THIS KIND OF FEMINISM IS CANCER.

Edited by anatess2

• 9 months later...