How do I search and access archived topics/threads?

@cdowis, I went through your posts from your profile page, and couldn't find your thread.  It appears to be all gone to us mortals.  I'm afraid if it's still available on the site, only the admins can help.  Pinging @pam in case she can contact an admin / help you with this.  You might also PM her instead.  Sorry if your thread is lost (hope it's not).

2 hours ago, zil said:

@cdowis, I went through your posts from your profile page, and couldn't find your thread.  It appears to be all gone to us mortals.  I'm afraid if it's still available on the site, only the admins can help.  Pinging @pam in case she can contact an admin / help you with this.  You might also PM her instead.  Sorry if your thread is lost (hope it's not).

But the thread is still sitting General Discussion forum

2 hours ago, zil said:

BTW zil I am an admin. :)

Okay this one I'm having to send to the tech guy.  He recently had to do a purge but it was to be anything from 2010 and prior.  The thread would still be on the forum but it wouldn't come up in the search function.  We were indexing so many posts it was causing the forums to go down on a regular basis.  

Looks like everything from January 2016 and back has been archived.  It was supposed to be 2010 and back...and my understanding was that it would still be a valid thread to participate on just not searchable.  I've sent a message to the appropriate people.

According to our tech guy that was not supposed to happen so he has disabled the archiving.  He said those threads will be restored in the systems own time and he'll have to contact the developer.  Just to keep you up to date.