Will I Be With My Family When I Die?

I am the only mormon in my intermediate  family, and I've pondered on this question time, and time again. When I die, will I get to be with my non-mornon family, or will they go to a different kingdom than me while I live with Heavenly Father and Jesus? I have decided that if I can't be with them when I die, I'm not so sure about Mormonism. There is nobody in tgis world that means more to me than my family, and I know Heavenly father knows that and wants me to happy. Help?

8 hours ago, RooTheMormon said:

I have decided that if I can't be with them when I die, I'm not so sure about Mormonism.

I understand you feel that way now, and it's hard to comprehend having any other perspective.  However, God is perfect in his extension of mercy.  He will grant each person the maximum glory he is able, based on all applicable factors.  The truth is that we don't know how much opportunity you will have to be with your other family members.  Even if everyone of you were to inherit celestial glory, for all we know, you may be needed for much more time doing other things than being with them anyway.  Personally, although difficult, I try to leave this imponderable for the next life.  Even if what you are suggesting actually did happen, by the time it happened you would be okay with it because your understanding will have been opened.

Everyone will be given sufficient appropriate opportunity to receive the fullness of the gospel and celestial glory.  Your uncertainty about the gospel based on this particular concern, can not change the fact that the gospel we teach in the Church is true; it also can not change God's plan for what will happen in a situation like yours.  My father is Muslim, he doesn't even believe in Jesus Christ as the Savior.  Many before and after you seek the answer to this question.