How do I change my name?

2 minutes ago, person0 said:

Originally my name was LDS_Person_0, it was really annoying to type and I decided I didn't like it.  I contacted an admin (cough, cough, Pam, cough), and she helped me get it changed!  :)

And it was really annoying to change it. :P   j/k j/k j/k  I was glad to do what I could to help.

• 2 years later...
On 7/17/2017 at 9:17 PM, person0 said:

Originally my name was LDS_Person_0, it was really annoying to type and I decided I didn't like it.  I contacted an admin (cough, cough, Pam, cough), and she helped me get it changed!  :)

Cough, ahem, well, but you still call yourself a zero, and you'd better given up that zero and instead kept that LDS in your username. Wrong decision. Maybe that's why  the gingerbread was annoying to change it. Now you're a person zero, and before you were Mr. LDS.  🤠

1 hour ago, person0 said:

For those of us on the forum who are used to programming languages, in an array of items, 0 is the index of the 1st item.  person0 would be like saying 'the first person'.image.png.bfc656a70da565c4db2d7d4bd770d74e.png

Oh, yes, I remember that. I once had to do with Basic and Cobol and IBM assembler. And in the dual system and others, zero indeed is the index of the first item.