Modest Clothing Is SO Hard to Find!!

RooTheMormon

Just now, Backroads said:

Perhaps this is part of my trouble when also being flummoxed at the problem? I still feel fairly confident I could find modest junior clothing (I'm on Zulily as we speak).

I hit submit to soon on that post... the advice didn't get included at first... see if the advice I gave would work for you too.

3 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

Does anyone have any advice on good quality online shopping with a good return policy? I purchased some clothing by CLEO and it fell apart. Are there any big stores eg Macy's where you can have the clothing shipped to the store? Thanks!

In my experience, most do!

As for my house, we don't buy clothing online that we don't know... for example, my boys wear Affliction, American Fighter, Umbro products.  So we may buy those online.  And we don't bother buying those at Macy's online.  We buy them straight from Affliction/American Fighter/Umbro... or Amazon.  My husband is a big fan of Amazon.

Edited by anatess2

34 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

As for my house, we don't buy clothing online that we don't know... for example, my boys wear Affliction, American Fighter, Umbro products.  So we may buy those online.  And we don't bother buying those at Macy's online.  We buy them straight from Affliction/American Fighter/Umbro... or Amazon.  My husband is a big fan of Amazon.

This is true. A department store isnt responsible for the quality of its brands... the brands are.

Know what brands you like, then hunt for a deal.

34 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

This is true. A department store isnt responsible for the quality of its brands... the brands are.

Know what brands you like, then hunt for a deal.

3 hours ago, Backroads said:

@RooTheMormon, what styles do you like and I'll send you more links.

Thanks! I like floral patterns mostly. I have a very girly sense of style but I dont like to wear clothes that look childish. Mostly just anything with flowers on it haha.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 11:54 AM, RooTheMormon said:

Hey!

Just curious if anyone knows any good places to shop for modest clothing for juniors and older girls. (Preferably on the cheaper side) I am looking for shirts, shorts, skirts, and dresses (for church and for casual wear).

It is becoming harder and harder to find modest clothes, even in Utah!

Any suggestions?:help:

Weird as this sounds, Seagull Book carries a small but nice selection of church clothes, at ok prices. 

ETA linkage https://www.seagullbook.com/modest-dresses-tops-and-skirts-sweet-salt-clothing.html

The brand is Sweet Salt. 

https://www.sweetsaltclothing.com/

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=w_bl_sl_s_ap_web_7141123011?ie=UTF8&node=7141123011&field-brandtextbin=Sweet+Salt

Edited by Blueskye2

8 hours ago, Blueskye2 said:

Thanks! Ill look into it.