So, apparently you can find LDS neo-Nazis.

NeuroTypical

On August 16, 2017 at 8:08 PM, MormonGator said:

For what little it's worth, I'd do the same thing, for sure. Gotta draw the line. 

One was my Bishop, on the day President Obama was sworn in, I found out just how bad it was. I do not post this to be political, that was just the day he said something that recede how he felt. This an other things caused such a toxic environment in the Ward, it was disbanded. 

On August 16, 2017 at 8:07 PM, JoCa said:

? I'm curious.  Did you find their beliefs offensive and then decide to cut off friendship, or did they cut off friendship with you b/c you didn't agree with them?

They ended them (over time) when I made my mind known on the issue. Or I may have perceived it this way? Either way, a 30 year long friendship ended almost overnight. One of these two was my closet friend for so long, it is sad. For me at least. Still have my childhood friends, who know and love me all my life...now 60 years. 

53 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

That's because you don't have friends in the first place. 

Darn it! You stole my thunder.

I was waiting for someone to ask what I meant by that.

6 hours ago, Carborendum said:

Darn it! You stole my thunder.

I was waiting for someone to ask what I meant by that.

Well, even if he doesn't want it, I'll claim to be his friend or at least trying...

AS I'm a University of Georgia alumni though...it's going to be a little tougher on that front with Mormon Gator.  It's that entire orange thing...and the fact that every fall on some Saturday on a Field with many white lines those Gators seem to like to eat some Bulldogs.