Who wore it better - photoshopped eclipse pix edition

NeuroTypical

As much as I would like to pick the SL temple pick, it feels a bit "forced" to me. The artist went to some length to precisely center Moroni inside of the disk of the eclipsed sun. There is a light source (a setting sun??) coming from the left, but we are facing directly into the sun, causing a mental conflict in that regard. Or maybe just the shadows seem harsh, I don't know.

The second picture feels more relaxed and less forced to me. I think partially hiding the eclipse behind a bank of clouds is an interesting touch, as the artist could have just as easily placed the sun above the clouds. Part of it could be that I might prefer the pastoral setting of the second picture, but that in some ways isn't fair to any picture of the SL temple, since I know too well that the SL temple is smack in the middle of downtown SLC. The SL temple would feel too out of place in a pastoral setting, I think.

I certainly agree that this says more about me than about the artists.