The first time I TRULY felt the spirit

ElMattio91

So you never forget the first time you really feel the spirit properly. For me, it was during a fast meeting, let me tell you what happened...

So during fast meeting on time, one of our Elders got up to bare his testimony. He told the story of when he was serving in Wolverhampton. He and his companion were out finding and they spoke to a man who was super depressed. After talking to him for a while, the Elder decided to give him a book. The man started to cry and when they asked what was wrong, he told them that he had previously had a dream that a stranger would give him a book that would change his life for the better. Some would argue that that was a coincidence but I believe father was telling him he knows what he is going through but everything is going to be ok. It just goes to show you that sometimes if we go through trials and we feel like he has forgotten about us (I know I've felt that way before) he hasn't. He's helping us all the best way he can. I'll never forget the day my testimony was strengthened for the first time. I just wish i had brought tissues that day...

Edited by ElMattio91