IMPORTANT!! - Login Issues

rpframe

If you're still taking feedback - could you do something about the new expanded ways to like a post?

When you click a heart, it says like.  Like and love are different things.  Honestly, I don't feel comfortable sending hearts to female posters on Facebook or anywhere else.  

The 'sad' emoji looks more like someone experiencing something, but it's not really sadness.

Thanks = trophies?  I don't get it.

Confused and haha are just fine.

3 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

If you're still taking feedback - could you do something about the new expanded ways to like a post?

When you click a heart, it says like.  Like and love are different things.  Honestly, I don't feel comfortable sending hearts to female posters on Facebook or anywhere else.  

The 'sad' emoji looks more like someone experiencing something, but it's not really sadness.

We'll be having a conversation at some point about the reactions. But have other priorities to work out first. We will read feedback and take it into consideration in the meantime.

9 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

I second the heart = like thing here.  But I disagree with the "sad".  I believe think it's fine.  I am operating under the impression that this is for a post I read that I am glad the person posted it, and I'm glad they posted it.  But it is about a pretty sad fact of life that no one should rejoice over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I realize this thread is fairly old, but just as an update, I'm being logged out a lot.

... And posts are still taking a long time to post, resulting in duplicates.

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

I realize this thread is fairly old, but just as an update, I'm being logged out a lot.

... And posts are still taking a long time to post, resulting in duplicates.

I solved my problems by deleting all mormonhub.com and lds.net cookies, closing my browser, and starting up again.

It has been suggested by others that changing your password will solve the problem.

That's all I got.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 11:04 AM, zil said:

I solved my problems by deleting all mormonhub.com and lds.net cookies, closing my browser, and starting up again.

It has been suggested by others that changing your password will solve the problem.

That's all I got.

I tried what you suggested. But I'm still having troubles with my account.  I keep getting logged out in the middle of typing a post.  &%$#@.  (I was going to use a Shakespearean expletive.  But then I realized that its roots are actually akin to blasphemy.)

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Carborendum said:

I tried what you suggested. But I'm still having troubles with my account.  I keep getting logged out in the middle of typing a post.  Zounds!

The only other thing suggested is to use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to contact the admins.

On 11/10/2017 at 5:52 AM, Sunday21 said:

@rpframe. Thank you! I am no longer being logged out all the time...and your picture..if really you..is so cute, ❣️

It isn't.  But @zil's avatar is a photo-realistic likeness of her.  She really is a sword-wielding fountain pen-head.  Just don't get her angry.  She may head-butt you and it's good night, Clarence!

• pam unpinned this topic