New investigators + order of books

On 14/10/2017 at 9:09 AM, MormonGator said:

He's lying. Dude is actually my new neighbor and throws some wild parties. Cops have come to his place every weekend. 

Now whose lying?  I'm sure @person0  is far too sensible to move to Florida and I'm sure no cops would ever be willing to go anywhere near your place. 

34 minutes ago, askandanswer said:

Now whose lying?  I'm sure @person0  is far too sensible to move to Florida and I'm sure no cops would ever be willing to go anywhere near your place. 

I served my most of my mission in Fort Myers.  So, although it doesn't make sense for my family right now, with the right conditions I'd move to Florida in a heartbeat!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi KY93, I'm just an investigator like you but I have a 'triple set' which is Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants and Book of Abraham' (it was $9 online - so worth it) I also have a book called ' Gospel Principles' that I was given at Church.  It covers all the basic beliefs of the Church and is a really good help to me.  I'm sure you could get one at service if you asked.  I do know that it is available on the LDS Library app (iPhone and I think android?) as well as having all the scriptures, history of the church, president talks - so much information,  I LOVE that app, you can actually play most of the books in audio so I just listen in the car or when I'm going to sleep.

Good luck and I hope this helps you :)