New here with an agenda

BJ LDS

Hello,

I created an account today to seek LDS members to answer some questions for an Ethnography paper I am currently writing for college. I chose Mormons because I figured I could get a good sample group size. And I've always wanted to ask these questions and now I have a reason to! I have a word doc with 14 questions that I will send you through private message and you can send it back once you have answered all the questions. This is for academic purposes only, and all I need is your first name, if you don't feel comfortable with that, you can make up a first name! 

If anyone would love to do their daily amount of service for the day please let me know by commenting or messaging my profile!! Thank you for your time!

-BJ

34 minutes ago, BJ LDS said:

Ethnology is the study of the characteristics of various people in a group and the differences between them. And this is for an English 102 Class. And I attend ASU.

ASU, huh? No way. You guys messed up the PAC-8 and the WAC back in 1978. There's no return from that.

Just kidding. Send me the survey. I know what "ethnography" means (and if I didn't, Google would clue me in), but what is the class like?

Guest MormonGator
4 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

@MormonGator almost had me convinced to ask for the survey. Then I remembered what I saw on his compound application form and don't really trust his judgment on what exactly quick, painless, and not too personal looks like.

You are just bummed because your application was rejected.  Sorry, we already reached quota for the month. I told you-try again in November.  

Edited by MormonGator

Yeah, the survey's not bad at all.

54 minutes ago, BJ LDS said:

Ethnology is the study of the characteristics of various people in a group and the differences between them. And this is for an English 102 Class. And I attend ASU.

@BJ LDS, mind if you sharing the details of the project?  Just idle curiosity on my part.

Edited by Jane_Doe