Free Christmas Music - sheet music

Clip Holverson

I'm new to this website. I arrange music for fun and thought I'd share my latest piece. It's an arrangement of "Still, Still, Still" and "Oh, Hush Thee, My Baby". I've created 2 different PDF files. One is geared towards a piano and flute/violin duet. The other is geared toward a choir or duet with piano accompaniment. These really could be used several ways. I hope you enjoy them and share them. I've put uploaded them here and they are also free on my website: HolversonMusic.com Anybody else out here into music?

Still, Still, Still medley for Piano and Flute.pdf

Still, Still, Still medley Vocal Duet.pdf

10 hours ago, Clip Holverson said:

Anybody else out here into music?

My 16-year-old son wants to be you when he grows up.  He is looking for a piano solo to do for Christmas.  Last June, he played Joseph Smith's Medley by Spencer Magnum at Sacrament Meeting.  Magnum also makes free arrangements that are really awesome.

Looking forward to checking out your site!

Edited by anatess2

35 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

My 16-year-old son wants to be you when he grows up.  He is looking for a piano solo to do for Christmas.  Last June, he played Joseph Smith's Medley by Spencer Magnum at Sacrament Meeting.  Magnum also makes free arrangements that are really awesome.

Looking forward to checking out your site!

If he wants another lds arrangement to work on for the future, this was one I was working on 2 years ago and I absolutely loved it. Seems like it might be right at or below his difficulty level but it is really moving. 

http://freeldssheetmusic.org/song/Master-the-Tempest-Is-Raging-Piano-Solo-by-Anne-Britt

15 minutes ago, BeccaKirstyn said:

If he wants another lds arrangement to work on for the future, this was one I was working on 2 years ago and I absolutely loved it. Seems like it might be right at or below his difficulty level but it is really moving. 

http://freeldssheetmusic.org/song/Master-the-Tempest-Is-Raging-Piano-Solo-by-Anne-Britt

This is my 14-year-old's favorite hymn so yes, my 16-year-old son already played this too!  Seemed like many moons ago now...  :)

Edited by anatess2

21 minutes ago, BeccaKirstyn said:

That's a beautiful arrangement. 

• 2 months later...

I recorded another piece yesterday. I talked 2 people from my ward into recording with me - Cathie Fisher and Olivia Arana. Olivia has the voice of an angel. Be sure to listen to the whole thing so you can hear her part. Away in a Manger medley on Youtube. It's also on my website in mp3 and PDF formats. I hope you enjoy it.

AWAY_IN_A_MANGER_-OH_HUSH_THEE_MY_BABY_-_mp3.mp3

Edited by Clip Holverson