Anatess: St. Pierre won, and so did your boy Dillashaw.

Vort

You know what is really AWESOME about that UFC?  THE GOOD GUYS GOT BELTS!

TEEEEEEJAAAAY!  Of course I'm going to have to start with my boy Dillishaw finally clinching a win and getting back the belt.  I've been such a big fan of his win or lose.  Great fighter, great attitude, staying above the fray.

And then Bisping - mega cheater - got his bum handed to him by St. Pierre.  Glad to see the onion skin get his groove back but especially because he took down Bisping.

And the best one of all... JOHANNA FINALLY GOT A SMACK DOWN!  This big-mouth-Rousey-copycat needed to go down!  We don't want this type of fighter be the woman girls look up to.  Rose has a great story, I was rooting for her in Ultimate Fighter, she's a great mix of classy and rough-and-tumble, great attitude, and she's a girly girl.  Now, we just need Nunez to get a beat down... it's gonna be tough and it's highly unlikely she's gonna get beat with the roster as it is.  Juliana Pena would have been a good match but that girl can't stay healthy!   I have to say Cyborg has been pretty well-behaved while in UFC.  But she also needs to go down.  I was hoping our Christian fave Holmes would get a lot better with her fists and give Cyborg a run for her money, but she doesn't want to risk getting a steroid-aided beat down even with Cyborg testing clean.

All in all, UFC 217 was a fun time!