Heavenly Mother & Mother Mary

Very interesting topic! Although we don't get much direct information about heavenly mother, I like to think that the Father and Mother are inseparably connected in their work. For example, God said let us make male and female in our image. So we can assume that it is more or less always a divine partnership working together in unity.

In the spirit of that idea, it's fun to consider the female aspect of things.

It doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when she shall appear, we shall be like her; for we shall see her as he is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2017 at 9:00 PM, Blossom76 said:

So just do it without his permission? Start eternity off with an argument LOL - he'd be so angry at me, but seriously though I think he would see it as an insult to his faith - he has eternity sorted out, he made his choice, I don't think it is my place to do something like that to him.

Haven’t you heard? We baptize the dead all the time without their consent. Just look at the irate Jews who keep telling us to knock it off. Big controversy over the years. So what’s one more non-consenting name in the hat? Lol. No big deal.

Joking aside, this does stir up quite a bit of controversy from time to time. But God did command us to “redeem the dead.” If it doesn’t happen now, it will happen in the Millennium. Every name accounted for. No one forgotten. Everyone is to be given a chance at one time or another to accept the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Edited by clbent04

• pam unfeatured this topic