I like a missionary. WEIRD instant connections.

Laura23

8 minutes ago, Grunt said:

If you'd read the rules you would have.  They're located at the top of the page.  The mods do give a lot of leeway, but some things are pretty cut and dry.

ah, True. Reading the rules is good.

Here are a couple I think a few of us need to follow as well

3. Personal attacks, name calling, flaming, and judgments against other members will not be tolerated.

4. No bickering and nit-picking toward others. Realize that sometimes it is very difficult to be able to express how one feels through written words. Please be courteous and ask for a further explanation, rather then trying to attack and find holes in someone else's post.

1 minute ago, Overwatch said:

ah, True. Reading the rules is good.

Here are a couple I think a few of us need to follow as well

3. Personal attacks, name calling, flaming, and judgments against other members will not be tolerated.

4. No bickering and nit-picking toward others. Realize that sometimes it is very difficult to be able to express how one feels through written words. Please be courteous and ask for a further explanation, rather then trying to attack and find holes in someone else's post.

Those are a few of many.  I didn't run through the whole list.  Only the rule that was relevant here.  I'm glad you found the list, though.

Good luck with them.

19 minutes ago, zil said:

In that case, just so you know, @Overwatch, shorthand and other filter-skipping methods to get around the filters which prevent you from posting vulgarities are against the rules.  Just mentioning so that you aren't surprised should a moderator call you on it.

Thanks for pointing that out and being kind about it C :

Edited by Overwatch

On 11/29/2017 at 4:25 AM, Laura23 said:

I met a missionary and I liked him. I never did anything inappropriate.  He is now transferred out of my ward. I want to talk to him when gets back. Any advice on how to reach out to him when he does get back? We are friends on Facebook.

I don't mean to brag but I was irresistible to women on my mission many women gave me their number and Facebook. One girl I was teaching asked me will I date her once she baptise. I never phoned these women because they did not know me only how I was on my mission. It won't work with this guy for many reason but mainly you can't no real him.