I have several new pieces of FREE sheet music on my website. These are arrangements of "Still, Still, Still / Oh, Hush Thee, My Baby." The piano arrangement is not made to be sung to as it is quite a bit different from the other arrangements. The arrangement for vocal duet could actually be a solo or choir piece as well. These are currently FREE! Please pass the word. https://holversonmusic.com/still-still-still-oh-hush-thee-my-baby-medley

Merry Christmas,

Clip

preview - Still, Still, Still medley for Piano and Flute.pdf

preview - Still, Still, Still medley Piano solo.pdf

preview - Still, Still, Still medley Vocal Duet.pdf

8 hours ago, anatess2 said:

It was free.  It isn't anymore.  I printed a copy of it when it was still free.

Well it wasn't free for very long then because I posted 2 1/2 hours after he did.

• 10 months later...

Sorry, I just realized some people had a problem downloading these songs for free. I have again listed them for free as of 26 October 2018. Not sure how long I'll leave them that way, but please contact me if you have any trouble downloading them. I'm new to this website and don't get e-mail notifications and don't log in very often, so contact through my website may be best. I'll attach them to this post as well. Thanks for listening!  https://holversonmusic.com/still-still-still-oh-hush-thee-my-baby-medley

Still, Still, Still medley for Piano and Flute.pdf

Still, Still, Still medley Piano solo.pdf

Still, Still, Still medley Vocal Duet.pdf