Hello Brothers and Sisters

Angelica56

12 hours ago, Angelica56 said:

Hi everyone I'm Angie. I'm currently in a living situation that prevents me from full participation in the Church and I'm looking for an online fellowship. I lost my testimony after going through some hardship but I'm working on it now. I look forward to discussions with all of you!

Happy to have you here, welcome welcome!

Pertwee fan here as the music was creepier back then and he used to do his own stunts- he wasn't like that eccleston poser who whined about the grueling filming schedule.

Best ep:

'Blink' is undoubtedly the best ep of all time- if you want to really freak children out for Halloween, have them watch Blink in an empty house with statues in it.

Worst character:

Alpha Centauri from the Tom Baker years.

Worst device:

'Timey-whimey' machine. I mean really, what a puerile name. The producers wanted to insult our intelligence by naming it that but all they succeeded in doing was ruining an episode.

Worst doctor:

colin baker or mc gann's Canadian tele-movie doctor.

Really, really not looking forward to a female doctor- I think that has ruined the franchise for me after all these years... the revolutionary council of thought police might as well have decided that Santa Claus needs to be a woman as well.

There are plenty of Dr Who fans who are indeed LDS. Hmm, under the sub-heading Recovery on wiki, two lost episodes were found in an LDS meetinghouse library in the early 1980's. Of course they were Dalek episodes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who_missing_episodes

Anyway, where are you? Not too many Dr Who fans in the USA as van halen killed the brain cells in males there while oprah pickled the minds of American women.