POTUS as Very Stable Genius Driving Psychologists Crazy

prisonchaplain

When accusations arose that President Trump has dementia, that he exhibits characteristics of multiple mental health disorders, and that he is truly and objectively crazy, I smirked. When POTUS responded that he was a very stable genius I cracked up, laughing. Many psychologists and pundits did not. They took him serious, and said he had once again shown that he suffered from grandiose narcicism. One columnist insisted with uber sobriety that anyone who declared his own stability and genius was unstable and foolish.

Step back. Recognize the "I be all and know-all" schtick for what it is. Rush Limbaugh has been doing the same for nearly 30 years. The President was tweaking his critics, intentionally poking, prodding and irritating them. And...they reacted just like he wanted them to.

Along comes a cabal of psychologists, soberly warning that POTUS is a clear and present danger, saying that their 'duty to warn' exceeds the Goldwater Rule (prohibiting psychologist from publicly diagnosing those they have not professionally interacted with). Thankfully, the APA re-affirmed the Goldwater Rule, and urged its members to cease and desist with the political grandstanding.

Bottom-line: Oppose the President's policies and actions. Question his wisdom and tactics. Do not use implied expertise and unverifiable mental health speculations to attempt to undermine an election. POTUS can defend himself, and I do not always want to. However, I bristle at highly trained people who squander their expertise and bring disrepute on their professions. FWIW, I hate it when clergy pontificate about politics in ways that imply that the truly faithful could not help but agree with them. 

Edited by prisonchaplain

Ohmygoodnessgraciousbatman!  The memes on this was just The.Best.  People on the right keep on saying... stop tweeting already!  You're embarrassing us!  No, no, no... keep tweeting.  Please keep tweeting.  It is WORKING!  Well, of course it's working.  That's why Trump does it - he knows it works.  Trump is showing exactly how to beat the Democrats and their media propaganda machine in their game.

Of course Democrats know Trump is not mentally ill.  I predicted this a while back here on mormonhub.  The Russia collusion storyline is blowing up in their faces.  What I missed is the importance of that story to the Democrats not only as an attempt to impeach Trump but more importantly to cover their criminality.  Top Democrats are starting to feel the heat on that story falling apart and the criminality is bubbling up to the surface.  They have to get rid of Trump in BAMN (by any means necessary).  So they strategized to start to float the next step on the strategy as the first step failed... mental health.  Started with the 2 scoops of ice-cream, followed up by 12 cans of coke a day (they even put that story above a terrorist attack!)... and so on and so forth until we got the Wolff book and the psychiatrists.

The Democrats are running out of options... the mental health strategy was a very poor one.  You would think they'll understand Trump by now.  I mean - when Marco Rubio went "big hands" on him, Trump managed to make him look like a fool.  When Rocketman threatened with a nuclear button, Trump threatened him right back with a bigger button that works.  Mental health allegations is an easy one!  Just bring the media into the room when Trump is in his element lording over immigration negotiations.  Then the Democrats become the one who look like they've lost their sanity with their obviously false reeee-ing.

The televised immigration negotiations was a beauty.  Republicans got very nervous thinking... oh no!  Trump just gave away the entire kitchen sink!  They did not understand that for Trump, that meeting was not about immigration.  That meeting was about Wolff's book.  You got the entire thing on video with Trump saying "I can go with that" on Feinstein's clean DACA bill and saying "I'll sign whatever you give me, I have respect for you all".  And the very next day he goes on an interview and was asked about what Trump thinks about the immigration negotiations and Trump says, "Everybody loved it.  The media praised it.  2 of them lasted 2 hours praising me before their bosses stopped them and they went south.  They gave them good ratings!"... a few minutes of this without mentioning immigration at all!  And then in the last 30 seconds he says, "We made progress on 4 things required in the bill - The Wall, chain migration, visa lottery, and DACA".  Trumped!  You might think... wait, what?  They talked about chain migration and visa lottery?  I don't remember that... well, that's the thing.  Trump has been vocal about those 4 things before the meeting.  So for Trump, those premises have already been established.  So... "I can go with that" goes with the underlying premise that the Wall is going to be built.  "I have respect for you all" goes with the underlying premise that if they don't consider those premises that they are not respectful and Trump wouldn't have to respect them back.  So those sentences were not intended as concessions on the immigration bill but a "I'm very nice and stable and respectful and far from unhinged".

And that, my friends, is quintessential Trump.  "You look this way, he looks that way, you look that way... too late!  Score!".