Hello

sjwaz84

Guest MormonGator

Welcome. 

Seriously-try these forums. Get involved. Ask questions, discuss, and just hang out. Everyone on here is wonderful except @mirkwood so you are bound to find some people you get along with! 

Edited by MormonGator

Welcome, @sjwaz84!

27 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

Everyone on here is wonderful except @mirkwood so you are bound to find some people you get along with! 

Erm, what if it's @mirkwood she gets along with? :unsure:

19 minutes ago, Grunt said:

Welcome!  I love introverts, but they HATE me.  Sorry in advance.

Hmm.  I'm about as introverted as you can get without being institutionalized :spy:  , and I don't hate you.

23 minutes ago, zil said:

Hmm.  I'm about as introverted as you can get without being institutionalized :spy:  , and I don't hate you.

Okay, really??? You just had to go there, didn't you???  :jail:

Edited by prisonchaplain

I guess I should have put a smilicon next to the jail. I was just funnin' ya, @zil. ;)   .... Then again, I did put a "ha ha" reaction on your post. :D The real bottom line is that if you did come here, I'm sure you'd do some good! :animatedthumbsup:

Edited by prisonchaplain

4 hours ago, sjwaz84 said:

Hello everyone! I have been looking for a way to interact with other people without having to sign up for dating sites or questionable chats. I am a single mom, and introvert, so find it hard to go out and make new friends easily. Hope everyone has had an uplifting Sunday!

Howdy!

8 hours ago, mirkwood said:

Zil is so introverted she didn't say hi as she walked past me at church today.  :weep:

I smiled, but once Sister G. starts going, there's no interrupting. :lol:

Meanwhile, in ward council, I used you as a shining example of someone with a great attitude about home teaching (we were discussing HT/VT improvement), and lo and behold, it turns out you were once home teacher to someone now in our bishopric (initials SD).  He attested to more than a great attitude.  (PS: He also stated his emergency preparedness plan is still to go to your house, so you might want to reinforce the entryways. :commando: )

2 hours ago, pam said:

It's the only kind of institution PC is familiar with.  :)

I used to get so confused when staff would say, "I feel like I'm institutionalized." They said it with a sense of resignation, but I kept thinking that it should be a good thing to fit in.  :balloons:

3 minutes ago, person0 said:

Image result for introvert meme

Here are some things for you to do when you aren't chatting it up with us.  ;)

:roflmbo::crackup::rofl:

Here is a photograph, taken just now, of the cardboard doodle-space giving a bit of extra privacy to my desk here at work (sorry for the huge size, but smaller and you wouldn't be able to read everything, and people like me would want to read the whole thing).  Note the bottom, left-center...

doodlespace.thumb.jpg.1693bc94ef23091fbf78067e847d3489.jpg

11 minutes ago, zil said:

Here is a photograph, taken just now, of the cardboard doodle-space giving a bit of extra privacy to my desk here at work (sorry for the huge size, but smaller and you wouldn't be able to read everything, and people like me would want to read the whole thing).  Note the bottom, left-center...

That is certainly one of the most extroverted displays I've seen from an introvert!  :)

10 minutes ago, person0 said:

That is certainly one of the most extroverted displays I've seen from an introvert!  :)

Hmm.  Not sure how that works.  I didn't have to interact with anyone to put it together (though the 3 sticky-notes were added by someone other than me).  The reverse side is fun too, but it's mostly concealed by the wood it's clipped to.  Maybe when it's time to take it down (it gets filled up), I'll get a huge piece of canvas board to attach and some acrylic paints and brushes and people can decorate...  Off to see if they make canvas board that large.

Edited by zil

14 minutes ago, mirkwood said:

Do you like zombies?  Halloween?

Zombies ..... as in the cute one from monster high .... or the terrifying ones from the walking dead? I did enjoy the story from world war Z. Halloween is one of those holidays I enjoyed as a kid,  but as an adult, not as much. My son rather hand out candy then trick or treat himself ... he is one of those weird kids who doesn’t want candy all the time. Even had candy left over from Easter that I found after Halloween. ?

Guest MormonGator
3 hours ago, sjwaz84 said:

Thank you all for making me feel welcomed, and the laughs! 

If you want laughs, read @zils posts. Both the "funny ha ha" kind of laughs and the "oh she really thinks that way" kind of laughs. 

:P