Hello

sjwaz84

20 hours ago, sjwaz84 said:

Hello everyone! I have been looking for a way to interact with other people without having to sign up for dating sites or questionable chats. I am a single mom, and introvert, so find it hard to go out and make new friends easily. Hope everyone has had an uplifting Sunday!

Greetings and welcome – I am an engineer and scientist, married 45 years, 5th generation LDS, an extrovert and complete nerd.  Since I am a nerd – I am really smart about a few things but socially awkward but too stupid to do anything about it.  So, if I say something condescending that makes you feel bad – I will apologize now for the causing you to feel bad and tell you it was not my intention.

The Traveler

1 hour ago, MormonGator said:

If you want laughs, read @zils posts. ... the "oh she really thinks that way" kind of laughs. :P

There is absolutely nothing wrong with an LDS introvert gal thinking the way @zil ... especially since she tends to agree with the more extroverted Pentecostal preacher-prison boy. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, sjwaz84 said:

Zombies ..... as in the cute one from monster high .... or the terrifying ones from the walking dead? I did enjoy the story from world war Z. Halloween is one of those holidays I enjoyed as a kid,  but as an adult, not as much. My son rather hand out candy then trick or treat himself ... he is one of those weird kids who doesn’t want candy all the time. Even had candy left over from Easter that I found after Halloween. ?

heh...stick around til next October...

Guest MormonGator
5 minutes ago, sjwaz84 said:

Couldn’t figure out how to take off the quote ..... so what happens in October that people seem to think that Mirkwood can not wait that long?

@mirkwood is a delicate little fellow who gets scared very easily. He's terrified of all things creepy. 

16 minutes ago, sjwaz84 said:

Couldn’t figure out how to take off the quote ..... so what happens in October that people seem to think that Mirkwood can not wait that long?

10 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

@mirkwood is a delicate little fellow who gets scared very easily. He's terrified of all things creepy. 

Pshaw!!  

Mirkwood starts posting Halloween images on a daily basis throughout the month of October.  They tend to be on the gruesome side -- often from horror films.

Every once in a while someone makes the mistake of mentioning Halloween throughout the year (oops!  Looks like I just did) and he posts something as a recognition of the holiday.

4 hours ago, Carborendum said:

Pshaw!!  

Mirkwood starts posting Halloween images on a daily basis throughout the month of October.  They tend to be on the gruesome side -- often from horror films.

Every once in a while someone makes the mistake of mentioning Halloween throughout the year (oops!  Looks like I just did) and he posts something as a recognition of the holiday.

Ask and ye shall receive.

face.png

12 hours ago, sjwaz84 said:

I am sorry @mirkwood I don't see the connection to Halloween with that picture. It could be due to the fact that it is in black and white. 

No, you did NOT just go there!

2 hours ago, anatess2 said:

Ohhh... fire in the hole... you're in trouble now.  :popcorn:

Yup, kinda like that.

@mirkwood, please give us 24 hours notice before you respond to that last post by our new friend.  It will give us time to contact @pam to revoke your moderator privileges before you post.

Edited by Guest