We should totally change this subforum

NeuroTypical

... from "Poetry" to "Creative Types" or "Art".  A place for folks to post their poetry, stories, pictures of their crafts or art, music, etc.  

It would be great for the board, and great for you wonderful people.  Believe me, this would be a yuge thing.   It would make the Interests subforum great again.  Trust me.  Nobody knows more about renaming sub-subforums than I do.  

#MMHGA

12 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

A place for folks to post their poetry, stories, pictures of their crafts or art, music, etc.

Well, my nude self-sculpture won't be ready until I figure out a good way to mass-produce body hair in clay, but would it just be posted as photos, or a full 3D VR model?

11 hours ago, NightSG said:

Well, my nude self-sculpture won't be ready until I figure out a good way to mass-produce body hair in clay, but would it just be posted as photos, or a full 3D VR model?

:radioactive:

2 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

Just use steel wool spraypainted grey.

Fortunately, I seem to have inherited granddad's chin-origin graying; I've currently got more gray hairs in my beard than anywhere else, and if it stays on his pattern, my chest will start graying next, and only after that will my head start going significantly gray.  Best I can remember, his head started graying around 65, but his leg hair stayed black until his head had gone full gray at around 72.

• 2 months later...
On 4/17/2018 at 12:12 AM, Vort said:

Said a friend of NightSG's one night,
"Run away from this terrible fright --
'Cause I just saw a Yeti!"
Don't lose your spaghetti.
SG's body hair's finally gone white.

So, @Vort's the only one who followed the real title of this subforum?  I'm still trying to figure out if that is to be expected or not.