LDS Trivia and Puzzles

Jeremy A

. . . It's on DALnet in channel #lds_trivia.

There's a reason why the game takes place at this time, give or take. Most trivia games on IRC are completely scripted and run 24 hours. The problem with them is that a correct requires an exact match. Some scripts accept other answers, but for the most part, an exact match is needed. I don't like that. I do like the correct spelling aspect.

What's different from this game is that an actual human being is hosting the game. It's for lots of fun, and I get to study the gospel. I've learned a lot of things. Remembering them is a different story. In script testing, I get questions wrong, or I don't remember the answers. Yeah, I actually try to play. It helps with testing.

The other reason is that I go to school, and that's the only time I have for this game. I want to get people after dinner--at least, on the west coast. I hope to get people on the east coast, but it may be considered rather late. Other countries? I don't know. The last game had a player in New Zealand. He just had to figure out when the game takes place in this time zone.

I hope to get people to attend. The more the better. Please ask questions if you're confused on how to get there. I hope it will help other people that may have similar problems. The ideal way is to use an IRC client and connect directly to bifrost.dal.net . Have fun.

Edited by Jeremy A
Removed time sensitive information.