Huge crush on an Elder

Juloe

o I have a huge crush on a missionary in my ward. I was only baptized 2 weeks when he came into the ward. He seemed to be kinda flirty but I don’t know if he’s trying to or if that’s his personality. He would playfully kick my shin and even made me picky promise that I would text him and his companion if I was upset. He also gives me high fives and fist bumps and even teased me once and fist bumped my palm saying “take that”. I’m moving to Utah for school and will be going to the same school. He said “when I get home we’ll do something fun” he also told be Im
amazing and I show him how to endure. what does this mean. I literally love him. Even had dreams of marriage 

If this it is in the Lord's plan for the two of you to get married, then you'll need to wait till after his mission.  In the mean time, keep yourself productive with growing the Gospel and as a person.  After his mission is done the two of you can possibly pursue a relationship.

Guest LiterateParakeet
17 minutes ago, Juloe said:

Thanks to all who replied. Obviously their not allowed to even touch the opposite sex on their mission. I was just curious to know if Elders ever marry/date people they met on their mission.  

Yes, I have heard of that happening.  Keep the mission rules now, and see what happens when you both get to school!! :)   It's really important for any potential future relationship that you both keep the rules now.  If you didn't, he would likely feel guilt about that later and that would not be a good foundation for a relationship.  But again, yes, sometimes missionaries meet their eternal companions while on their mission. :)